In this article, we will provide you with a complete guide on how to activate Jazz International Roaming online.
Usually when people travel abroad, they switch off their mobile networks, thinking they will need to buy new SIMs to contact their families and friends in Pakistan. Others, who do not switch off their mobile networks, limit the use of data.
Jazz network users who are planning to travel abroad, have good news. Jazz provides International Roaming services to its clients in more than 30 countries to its prepaid users and in about 80 countries to its postpaid users.
International roaming is a must for people traveling internationally. It allows you to stay connected to the world anywhere and at any time. Several mobile networks are providing international roaming services, but the best thing about Jazz International Roaming is its affordability.
Jazz has introduced Simplified Data Roaming, which allows you to use data in any country with a flat price of Rs.30/MB. It is the first telecommunication company who take the initiative to provide the cheapest international roaming services to its clients while traveling internationally.
Table of Contents
- 1 Jazz IR Roaming Countries List
- 2 How to Activate Jazz International Roaming
- 3 How to Recharge Mobile Load while Roaming Internationally
- 4 Terms & Conditions
- 5 Conclusion
- 6 FAQs
- 6.1 What to do if International Roaming is not working on my mobile network?
- 6.2 How Can We Recharge While Roaming?
- 6.3 What Is Activation Code for Jazz International Roaming?
- 6.4 Is Jazz International Roaming Free?
- 6.5 What Is Jazz International Roaming Helpline?
- 6.6 How To Activate International Roaming On Jazz?
Jazz IR Roaming Countries List
As mentioned above, Jazz Telecommunication network provides IR services in about 30 countries for prepaid users and in about 80 countries for postpaid users. Some of these countries are listed below:
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
Jazz provides different international roaming rates in each country. If you want to see the international roaming rate for a particular country, you can check out their official website.
How to Activate Jazz International Roaming
The jazz international roaming activation process is different for prepaid users and different for postpaid users.
For Postpaid Users
If you use Jazz postpaid SIM, you can activate international roaming on your network by the following methods:
- As a postpaid SIM user of the Jazz network, you can call 777 (helpline) to activate Jazz international roaming when you are travelling or residing in any country other than Pakistan.
- You can also call 03000 160 160 (helpline) to activate Jazz international roaming in any of the 80 countries where Jazz provides IR services.
- As a postpaid Jazz customer, you can also contact the Account Manager assigned to you for Postpaid Corporate clients.
The above-mentioned methods can be used to activate international roaming on Jazz network. Since the data packages in other countries are expensive and Pakistanis do not want to buy new mobile networks, activating IR on your local Jazz network is the best solution.
For Prepaid Users
Jazz provides international roaming to its prepaid customers as well. However, the activation methods for prepaid Jazz users are different.
- As a prepaid SIM user of Jazz network, you can call 111 (helpline) to activate Jazz international roaming when you are traveling or residing in any country other than Pakistan.
- Prepaid Jazz users can activate the International Roaming service on their mobile phones by paying a visit to a nearby Jazz Consumer Care Center or a Jazz Franchise.
Jazz offers international roaming services to its prepaid users in about 30 countries. If you are using the prepaid network of Jazz and want to travel abroad, you do not need to buy a new network. You can activate International Roaming on your current network.
This prepaid activation offer includes
- No need to deposit any security fee.
- No charges for subscriptions.
- Incoming messages are free.
- You can check your balance by dialing *111#.
- Mobile load can be recharged through several options.
Activate Jazz IR through Mobile Settings
Jazz international customers may also activate International Roaming on their jazz network through their Mobile Settings.
- The latest mobile phones have an on or off option for International Roaming.
- Just open settings on your mobile and tap on connections > mobile networks, then select data roaming.
- Turn on your international data roaming. It will spontaneously start operating on your Jazz SIM.
How to Recharge Mobile Load while Roaming Internationally
We discussed different methods to activate international roaming on prepaid and post-paid networks as well. The next thing that comes to mind is that how a prepaid Jazz user can recharge their mobile balance when traveling internationally.
- Jazz telecommunication network provides multiple options to its prepaid customers to recharge their mobile balance when using international roaming in other countries.
- Jazz prepaid users can recharge their mobile balance by using the three methods described below:
- Jazz prepaid users may carry Jazz Prepaid scratch cards while traveling internationally and using international roaming. They can recharge the balance simply by dialing *123* then a 14-digit number on the prepaid scratch card and then #. Press SEND and your mobile balance will be recharged.
- Jazz prepaid international users can ask their friends and families in Pakistan for mobile balance recharge. For this purpose, they need to visit any Jazz Prepaid Balance shop in Pakistan and ask them to send the balance to their Jazz Prepaid international user.
- Jazz prepaid international users can also visit TOPUP websites to get International Jazz balance.
If an unknown number is bothering you on your Jazz network, you can find that unknown caller on Jazz.
Terms & Conditions
- Jazz International Roaming service is for prepaid and postpaid Jazz customers as well.
- Jazz provides IR service in more than 80 countries for Postpaid users and in about 30 countries for Prepaid customers.
- You can call the helpline to subscribe to International roaming on your Jazz network.
- You can subscribe to different data packages while using Jazz international roaming.
- All international taxes including FED, GST, and AIT will be applicable.
- You can get more information about Jazz International Roaming from the Jazz portal.
We provided you with all the information on how to activate Jazz International Roaming online. Jazz provides IR services in several countries for prepaid and postpaid customers as well. Both prepaid and postpaid users can activate IR by using one of the methods described above.
If you have any questions regarding the activation of Jazz International Roaming, ask us in the comments section.
What to do if International Roaming is not working on my mobile network?
- APN settings of your mobile. Configure APN to ‘Jazz’
- Turn on Mobile Data and Data Roaming from handset settings.
How Can We Recharge While Roaming?
What Is Activation Code for Jazz International Roaming?
Is Jazz International Roaming Free?
What Is Jazz International Roaming Helpline?
How To Activate International Roaming On Jazz?