In this article, we will provide you with a complete guide on how to activate Telenor International Roaming online.
Are you a Telenor user living abroad who needs to communicate with his family, friends, and relatives? Then you must be looking for the best and most affordable service providers to help you make calls, send messages, and interact on social media. You can do all these things by activating International Roaming on your Telenor mobile network.
International Roaming is used when a person wants to attend calls, send text messages, and use the internet on the same mobile sim when visiting another country.
Telenor is among the top telecommunication companies in Pakistan that provides prepaid and postpaid services and also has the fastest 4G internet coverage in Pakistan. It also provides international roaming services to its customers in several countries at affordable rates.
If you are a Telenor user residing in Pakistan, you can check out Telenor 7 Day Hybrid Offer 2023.
Table of Contents
- 1 IR service countries list for Telenor
- 2 How to Activate Telenor International Roaming
- 3 Terms and Conditions
- 4 Conclusion
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
- 5.1 Does Telenor IR work in the America?
- 5.2 What are international roaming charges?
- 5.3 Can you name countries where Telenor provides International Roaming Packages?
- 5.4 What is Telenor International Roaming UAE offer?
- 5.5 How can I register a complaint regarding international roaming?
- 5.6 What should I do if I cannot make or receive calls while using international roaming?
- 5.7 How should I resolve incoming SMS problem when using international roaming?
- 5.8 How should I resolve no network problem when using international roaming?
IR service countries list for Telenor
International roaming service for Telenor telecommunication company is available in several countries. These countries include:
- Hong Kong
- Saudi Arab
- Norway and many others.
Telenor has different packages and different rates for international roaming depending on the country you are living in. You can check out the rates and packages for different countries on the official website of Telenor.
How to Activate Telenor International Roaming
Telenor Group is one of the most used mobile companies in the world, with about 214 million mobile users. Telenor is working actively in about 13 countries because it is known for its mobile services such as voice, connectivity, 3G, 4G, LTE, GSM, and International Roaming.
If you are a Telenor network user and plan to use Telenor international roaming when visiting other countries, you must activate it through one of the methods described below:
- Activate Telenor International Roaming online using live chat.
- Activate Telenor International Roaming through the activation code.
- Telenor International Roaming activation by calling.
- Telenor International Roaming activation via Telenor’s Twitter account.
Method 1: Telenor International Roaming Activation Online through Live Chat
To activate international roaming online using live chat, the customer must visit the official website of Telenor.
- In the live chat section, you will provide your name and Telenor SIM number.
- A Telenor representative from the customer helpline will ask for your CNIC number.
- The representative will activate International Roaming on your Telenor SIM after verification.
This method can be used by the customer who is connected to an active internet connection.
Therefore, you can avail this option only if your device is connected to Wi-Fi or another internet connection.
Method 2: Activate Telenor International Roaming through code
To activate international roaming on Telenor using code, you need to dial *759# on your mobile and your local Telenor SIM will be converted to International SIM and ready to be used abroad.
- After dialing *759#, you will receive 3 options on your screen.
- For international roaming, you need to select 1: International Roaming and press send.
- Finally, International roaming is activated on your Telenor network.
If you do not have an internet connection, and cannot avail the option of live chat, you can activate Telenor International Roaming via code. You must have credit in your Telenor SIM to avail this option.
It is an easy option for customers who do not know how to get verification using live chat.
Method 3: International Roaming activation on Telenor Sim with Call
- International Roaming on Telenor Sim can be activated by calling +92 42 111 345 100.
- After dialing this number, the operator will ask you to follow some instructions.
- Following those instructions will result in IR activation on Telenor SIM.
Telenor’s users can also activate international roaming on their Telenor network by calling the above-mentioned number.
This is the best option for users who cannot avail other options.
Method 4: Activate International Roaming Using Telenor’s Twitter Account
- To activate international roaming on your Telenor SIM, you can also use Twitter.
- Go to the official Twitter (now called X) account of Telenor.
- You can request there to activate International Roaming on your Telenor SIM.
- They will ask for your Name, Mobile number, and CNIC for verification.
- After verification, they will activate International Roaming on your Telenor SIM.
If you are using Twitter, you can contact the official Twitter account of Twitter for activating international roaming on your Telenor network. However, only Twitter users can avail this option.
If you want to use this option for activating international roaming, you must create an account on Twitter first.
Telenor has an amazing Snapchat Offer for its customers who love to use Snapchat.
Terms and Conditions
Telenor International Roaming users must follow the following terms and conditions:
- All postpaid Telenor users will pay a 10% withholding tax on all kinds of SMS, calls, and GPRS when using International roaming.
- No federal excise duty will be charged on all kinds of messages, calls, and GPRS when using international roaming.
- The security deposit fee is 15,000 pkr.
- Charges for international roaming are subject to foreign exchange variation
- The company can change international roaming charges without any prior notice.
- All charges offered originated from the data provided by the Telenor network partner.
- Your International Roaming charges will be produced in PKR with your monthly postpaid bill.
Telenor being one of the leading telecommunication companies in Pakistan offers various services to its customers not only in Pakistan but also in countries as well. Pakistanis living abroad prefer to use Pakistani networks as they are less costly and more convenient for them.
Telenor provides IR services to its customers in almost all major countries in the world. We cannot list all the countries here for you, but you can check out their official site to know the complete list. Telenor offers complete packages to its international customers, which they can use after activating IR service on their Telenor network.
This article provided you with a complete guide on how to activate Telenor international roaming online in countries where Telenor offers IR services to IR offer provided by Telenor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Telenor IR work in the America?
What are international roaming charges?
Can you name countries where Telenor provides International Roaming Packages?
What is Telenor International Roaming UAE offer?
How can I register a complaint regarding international roaming?
What should I do if I cannot make or receive calls while using international roaming?
How should I resolve incoming SMS problem when using international roaming?
How should I resolve no network problem when using international roaming?