Get simple and quick ways to check Zong remaining MBs, minutes, and SMS, ensuring you’re always connected without any break.
As one of Pakistan’s leading telecommunications operators, Zong is committed to providing the fastest connectivity and convenience to its customers. With its diverse range of data and call packages, it’s no wonder why Zong has gained immense popularity among users. But keeping track of your remaining MBs, minutes, and SMS can be crucial, especially when you’re always on the go.
In this article, we will explore the various methods to check your remaining resources, so you never miss a beat.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Check Zong Remaining MBs, Minutes, and SMS
- 2 Conclusion
How to Check Zong Remaining MBs, Minutes, and SMS
In any case, if you have subscribed to any of the amazing Zong internet packages listed at PakTarrif or you have got any free MBs from the operator, you may wish to know how much data you have consumed or how many MBs are left with you. You may worry about how much data you are left with or whether it is enough to meet your data needs or not. You may worry about losing your balance after the consumption of the whole data.
But Don’t Worry.
We are here to discuss some of the methods below in this article using whom one can very easily get to know about their data and other resource usage and leftover details. But first of all, you need to dial the balance save code to secure your balance in any case. Then, you can either install Zong App or call their helpline or dial the status check code to know the detailed information related to the resources consumption.
So, let’s get started!
How to Check Zong Net Package Using Zong App
A Very Quick and Easy Method!
The Zong App is a powerful tool that enables you to manage your account easily at your fingertips. Follow the instructions below to check the Zong net package details, whether these are free minutes, MBs, and SMS.
- Download and install the app if you haven’t installed it yet and sign up for it by providing your credentials.
- Simply log in to the app, and go to the home screen.
- On the home screen page, you’ll find the name of your subscribed offer there.
- Click on it and you will get a detailed summary of your remaining MBs, minutes, and SMS for each active package.
It will not require any charges but you must have an internet connection or at least turn your mobile data on to get the most updated resources details.
How to Check Zong Remaining Data Code
Zong has provided a free USSD code that everyone can dial from his/her Zong sim to check the remaining MBs. Now you can track your resource consumption with a single click. You just need to dial the status check code and a pop-up will appear, displaying your usage summary.
- Dial *102# from your Zong number and a pop-up message will display the remaining balance of your data, minutes, and SMS. This quick USSD code allows you to check your usage instantly.
- Dial *102*1# to verify your whole package summary either minutes, SMS, or data.
- Dial *102*2# to check the remaining SMS out of the awarded SMS.
- Dial *102*3# to check the remaining free minutes either on-net or off-net minutes.
- Dial *102*4# to check the leftover data MBs out of the whole data bundle.
Every inquiry will charge you about 12 paisa or Rs.0.12/- per inquiry.
There is another code that you might check if it works for you or not to track your usage. Dial *310*9*2*2# from your mobile phone dial pad and you will receive a usage notification of MBs, minutes, and SMS totally free of cost.
Moreover, if you want to check the credit or balance in your sim, you just need to dial the balance check code *222# and you will be notified of your remaining sim balance or recharge.
If you have subscribed to any offers and now you want to deactivate them, you can do so by dialing the All Packages Unsubscribe Code.
Check Remaining MBs Using Master Number
Those who are using Zong 4G Device can also inquire about their data usage using their Zong MBB Master Number. It is a number that is attached to your device at the time of purchase. In order to inquire about their device data usage, they must have a balance of about Rs.0.12/- only. Follow the below-mentioned instructions to get your remaining data inquiries done.
- Dial *6767# from your Master Number only and press OK.
- A list will appear instantly from where you need to select option 5 for the MBB usage inquiry.
- After selecting this option, you will receive a message shortly on your Master Number detailing the MBB resources left with you.
Check Zong Remaining Data by Device Portal
If you want to check the Device Data details using the Device portal, then follow the easy guide below:
- Connect your Zong 4G Device (Bolt or Wingle) to your laptop or computer.
- Open the web browser and type http://192.168.8.1 in the address bar, then press Enter.
- The Zong device login screen will appear. Use the default username and password “admin” to log in.
- Once logged in, click on “Usage” to view the remaining data MBs details.
- To check the current SIM balance and expiry details, click on “Check Balance”.
- After selecting any service like Usage or balance check, you’ll receive a confirmation message with service details.
- For more comprehensive information, go to the SMS tab on the top bar to access complete service details.
With the Zong broadband device portal, staying informed about your data usage has never been easier. Now you can monitor your data, balance, and expiry details with just a few clicks.
Zong MBs Check Karnay Ka Tariqa
You can also use another easy method to inquire about the details of your leftover data MBs. You can type a message “MB” and send it to 6464. Within moments, you’ll receive an SMS containing your remaining MBs information.
Data Usage Details by E-Care
Zong has launched its online customer care portal here every customer can log in by only using an email and password. This “Corporate E-Care Portal” provides all details of the packages, their usage details, and all other basic details related to the SIM. Follow some below-mentioned basic steps to get your queries done. The steps are:
- Search for the Zong E-Care portal login on the search bar.
- For the login procedure, set up your email and password there.
- After filling in the captcha, click on the Submit button.
- Your profile has been set up.
- Now you can successfully log in to the portal to check your data usage details there.
Sometimes the services are not available due to several reasons. But we have covered many ways so that you may easily check your leftover available data to make much of it.
MBs Check by Calling Customer Care
Zong’s customer care is available 24/7 to assist its customers in any need. Just dial their helpline number 310 from your Zong number or call 111-222-111 from any other number. A friendly representative will help you and provide you with the information you need.
Zong customer helpline is the best and the most responsive method in any way. It will just cost you some call service charges, but you will eventually get to know your queries are done.
Managing your usage has never been so easy without the convenience of Zong’s various methods to check your remaining MBs, minutes, and SMS. Now you can have full control over your bundle resources usage to plan your tasks accordingly. So, what are you waiting for? Pick up your mobile and activate any of the amazing or recent bundles of Zong, such as Super Weekly Max, Monthly Pro Max offer, and the Monthly Digital Max offer.
In case of any complaint, you can reach the operator at [email protected].