PTCL is providing duplicate bill service to its customers where they can quickly get and download their d-bills by filling in the information required. It takes only 2 to 3 seconds to download the PTCL d-bill. Here we have provided some of the ways to download PTCL services invoice duplicate bills.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Download PTCL Landline Services Invoice Duplicate Bill
- 2 How can I Pay My PTCL Bill?
- 3 How to Check PTCL Bill Status
How to Download PTCL Landline Services Invoice Duplicate Bill
In case you have lost your payment bill and want to download a duplicate copy then you can choose any of the below-mentioned methods for your ease.
1. Using Website (With Phone Number)
If you want to know how to get and download a duplicate PTCL landline bill by filling in the form on the website, then you must follow our provided steps.
- Visit the website “dbill.PTCL.net.pk”. It’s a free service website serving its customers for ease of getting bills done at home.
- You can download the PTCL duplicate Bill thereby giving some relevant information asked.
- Proving the required information, you’ll get a printable form of a d-bill for submitting dues.
- You must enter your PTCL account ID and landline number to download the bill.
- By clicking on the search button, your PTCL d-bill will open in a new tab.
- If it takes time to load the bill, you can check it at the “PTCL bill inquiry” (details below).
Note: You can utilize this online method to get your bills from PTCL Landline, VFone, EVO, and other providers.
How to Get an Account ID for PTCL d-bill
The Account ID for PTCL d-bill can be found on any previous bill. A random account ID has been provided below for your information.
PTCL Duplicate Bill Download by CNIC
If you want to check your d-bill information using your CNIC, then call the PTCL helpline (1218) and ask them about the phone number and account ID registered against your CNIC because it’s not possible to get your PTCL duplicate bill just with CNIC.
2. Using Email Service
In order to receive your duplicate PTCL bill monthly via email, sign up for the E-Bill service. Call the PTCL Helpline number (1218) to sign up for this service. They will inquire about your phone number and email address on the call.
3. Using E-Payment Account
On the PTCL website, you can register for an account to access PTCL online services and view or pay your double PTCL bill. To access their services from a mobile device, download the app from their website.
4. Using SMS Service
You can generate your PTCL invoice duplicate bills through SMS service as well. Just follow the steps revealed below:
- Open your message box and send a message to 90179 with your registered mobile number.
- Your SMS must be in the format as: (Bill space PSTN #).
- You’ll be given a link via SMS on your phone.
- Now, PTCL service bills can be generated from this link.
How can I Pay My PTCL Bill?
After downloading the bill successfully, you must be looking for ways to pay it whether online or physically. Here we have provided you with some ways to pay PTCL bills.
Bill Pay by Banks
You can pay PTCL duplicate bills through the following banks: ABL, UBL, JS, MCB, Faysal Bank, Meezan Bank etc.
Bill Pay by Micro-Banks
- Easypaisa (Click here) to check out the details for PTCL landline bill payment by Easypaisa.)
Bill Pay by PTCL Channels
- PTCL Website
- PTCL Touch App for iOS
- PCPM Machines
- PTCL Touch App for Android
- Payment through TCS courier is also available.
How to Check PTCL Bill Status
To check the payment status of your PTCL services duplicate bill, you can check it online. You can check the status by entering your phone number (with area code) and account ID in the required information section on the PTCL website. This procedure is followed to get your PTCL bill downloaded without your account ID.