Are you interested in knowing about the magic of audio extraction from your videos using CapCut in 2023?
Look no further; this comprehensive guide is tailored just for you. Whether you are an Android enthusiast, an iPhone lover, or a PC user, we have got you covered.
In this article, we will walk you through the simple steps about how to extract audio from a video in CapCut, even if you’re not a tech specialist.
Table of Contents
- 1 Why Extract Audio from a Video?
- 2 How to Extract Audio From a Video in CapCut
- 3 Conclusion
Why Extract Audio from a Video?
In the age of social media, video content has taken center stage, and CapCut remains a popular choice for video editing enthusiasts. Whether you’re creating captivating vlogs, educational videos, or fun-filled clips for your social media followers, you might encounter a situation where you wish to separate the audio from a video. This could be to create a stunning audio-only version, add background music, or simply to enhance the audio quality. That’s where the need to extract audio from a video arises.
In this step-by-step guide, we’ll focus on the latest version of CapCut in 2023 and make sure that even if you’re a beginner, you can effortlessly learn how to extract audio from a video. By the end of this comprehensive yet easy guide, you’ll have the skills to work and create audio tracks that perfectly complement your videos.
Let’s dive into the world of CapCut and discover how to extract audio from a video in CapCut in a few simple clicks. Whether you’re a content creator, social media influencer, or just someone looking to have some audio fun, this guide is for you.
How to Extract Audio From a Video in CapCut
So, if you’re in search of the most effective way to remove sound from a video using CapCut, you’re in the right place. We will explore and learn the audio-extraction here on mobile, iPhone, and PC options that CapCut offers to make your editing dreams a reality.
How to Extract Audio from a Video in CapCut on Android
Have you ever crossed a video whose soundtrack you wish to use for your own video?
Learning how to extract audio from a video can be a valuable skill in such situations. CapCut makes this process very easy. We will guide you through two simple methods to extract audio from a video using CapCut on your Android device.
- Open the CapCut App: Start by clicking on the CapCut app on your Android mobile device. If you still need to install it, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
- Create a New Project: Once you’re in the app, create a new project by adding photos or video clips. This will be your workspace for audio extraction.
- Access the Audio Option: At the bottom of your screen, you’ll find the “Audio” option. Tap on it, and then select “Sounds”.
- Extract Sound from Video: Look for the folder icon and tap on it. From the options provided, select “Extract sound from the video”.
- Choose Your Video: You’ll be asked to choose the video from which you are going to separate the audio. Select the desired video and make sure to choose “Import sound only”.
- Add Extracted Audio: After the audio extraction is complete, tap the “+” icon to add it to your project. You can now use this audio as per your need.
Method 2 – An Alternative Approach
- Start a New Project: Open the CapCut app on your Android device and add the video from which you want to extract audio to start your new project.
- Access the Layer: After adding the video, click on the video layer itself.
- Extract Audio: Check for the “Extract audio” option in the layer settings and click on it.
- Remove Extracted Audio: You’ll see that the audio layer has been successfully extracted.
- To keep your project organized, click the “Delete” option to remove the extracted audio.
By following these straightforward methods, you’ll become a pro at extracting audio from videos using CapCut on your mobile.
You can delete your Quillbot account permanently to secure your information if you no longer need it.
How to Split Sound from a Video on a PC with CapCut
Are you ready to discover the magic of CapCut on your PC?
If you’ve been wondering how to extract a sound from a video on your PC or laptop, you’re in the right place. Due to the user-friendly interface of the CapCut app, this task becomes.
Below is the detailed method to split audio from video on a pc/laptop:
- Open CapCut on Your Computer: Start by opening the CapCut application on your computer. If you haven’t already installed it, you can easily do so to edit your video.
- Start a New Project: To start a new project, click on the “New Project” option.
- Import Your Video: Click on the “Import” option and choose a video from your computer. This is the video from which you wish to extract the audio.
- Arrange Your Video: Take the video you imported and drag it onto the editing bar within CapCut.
- Separate Audio: With your video in the editing bar, right-click on the video clip and select “Separate audio”. You’ll see that the audio layer has been successfully separated.
- You Did It: Congratulations, you’ve successfully split the sound from your video using the CapCut app on your computer. Now you have full control over both audio and video components, giving you possibilities for creative editing.
That’s it! These are the simple steps that you will take to extract audio from a video on CapCut.
How to Extract Audio from Video in CapCut on iPhone
Have you ever been exploring the world of video editing on your iOS device using CapCut?
If you’re looking for this, then we will teach you how to do it in easy steps. Extracting audio from videos using CapCut on the iPhone is a straightforward process, so let’s get started.
- Access the CapCut App: To start the extraction, locate and open the CapCut app on your iOS device. You can download it from the App Store if you haven’t already installed it.
- Select “Video”: Find and tap on the “Video” option to start a new project.
- Search for the Layer: Once you’ve started your new project, click on the “Layer” option. This is where you’ll find options related to your video elements.
- Extract the Audio: In the layer options, look for and tap on “Extract Audio”. CapCut will quickly separate the audio from your video.
- Congratulations: With a few simple taps, you’ve successfully extracted audio from your video using the CapCut app on your iPhone. You now have the audio component ready for further editing.
By following these straightforward steps, you can easily extract your required audio from any video using the app either on an Android phone, PC/laptop, or iPhone. Whether you’re editing for personal use or creating content for your audience, this skill gives you exciting possibilities for enhancing your videos.
For your ease, we have outlined ways to pay StormFiber bills online. You can transfer money from Easypais to JazzCash and vice versa to pay bills. You can visit our site – PakTarrif, to get the details about other tech-related problems.