Quillbot is an AI paraphrasing tool that provides ease to millions of its users. But as more and more advancements are coming in every other day, sometimes you may want to switch to a better alternative. In such scenarios, you may prefer to deactivate or even permanently close the accounts on other sites for security reasons. So, if you are looking to part ways with Quillbot, it’s important to know how to delete Quillbot account permanently.
If you want to secure your internet connection also, then enable the MAC address filtration on your router and save your wireless connections. For other tech tips and telecom packages, visit our website – PakTarrif.
In this comprehensive yet easy guide, we will uncover the simple steps that one must take for his/her account closure.
Deleting your Quillbot account means saying goodbye to all your data. Remember to save any important information before proceeding.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Delete Quillbot Account Permanently
- 1.1 1. Gather Your Account Information
- 1.2 2. Access the Quillbot Website
- 1.3 3. Log in to Your Account
- 1.4 4. Access the Account Settings
- 1.5 5. Navigate to Account Settings
- 1.6 6. Initiate Account Deletion
- 1.7 7. Confirm Your Decision
- 1.8 8. Provide Feedback (Optional)
- 1.9 9. Log Out and Clear Data
- 1.10 10. Verify Your Account Deletion
- 1.11 11. Troubleshooting
- 1.12 12. After Account Deletion
- 2 Conclusion
How to Delete Quillbot Account Permanently
Here, we have offered a comprehensive guide to delete your account from the Quillbot website and permanently erase your data.
1. Gather Your Account Information
Before you begin, have your account details ready, such as username, email, and password.
2. Access the Quillbot Website
Open your web search browser and navigate to the Quillbot official website.
3. Log in to Your Account
Click the “Log In” button, and enter your credentials to access your Quillbot account.
4. Access the Account Settings
Click on your profile picture or username in the top-right corner to access a dropdown menu.
Select “Account Settings” from the dropdown to manage your account preferences.
6. Initiate Account Deletion
Search for the “Delete Account” or some similar option on the Account Settings page.
7. Confirm Your Decision
Read and follow the on-screen instructions to confirm your intention to delete your account.
8. Provide Feedback (Optional)
Quillbot might ask for feedback on your experience or reasons for leaving.
9. Log Out and Clear Data
After starting the deletion process, make sure to log out of your account. For added security, clear your browser data.
10. Verify Your Account Deletion
Follow the instructions to finalize the deletion, which might involve confirming via email or through a verification process on the website.
Once verified, you will receive a confirmation message that your account has been deleted.
If you encounter any issues, check common problems and solutions outlined by Quillbot.
12. After Account Deletion
Once your account is deleted, you will not have access to Quillbot. Your personal data will automatically be removed from their systems.
If you have a free Quillbot subscription plan then, after logging into your account, go for the following steps for permanent account deletion.
- Navigate the “Contact Us” page on the bottom left corner of the homepage to type a message request for account deletion.
- Type here in the message after filling in your details, such as your name, email address, and the message of request to close your account permanently.
- After writing and reviewing it, click on the “Send” button.
- After following this procedure, one has to wait at least 24 hours for their response or a confirmation message of account closure.
Nevertheless, it’s important to note that erasing data from the entire website permanently requires at least 1 month to 40 days.
After the account deletion, you will not have to worry about your data privacy or security.
As permanent deletion of your Quillbot account is a big step, always remember to back up your data before requesting the account closure. Follow the steps carefully, and also consider alternatives as a priority for the safe side.
If you want to end your Tapmad TV subscription, then go for different ways to deactivate the Tapmad subscription.