Have you ever received a call from an unknown person?
Our mobile phones have become our constant companions the whole day. We use them to chat with our loved ones, manage our work-related calls, or browse the web.
Yet, there is one challenge that troubles all of us, i.e., calls from unknown numbers. At times, there are some strange numbers that blink on our mobile screens and we do not know about them.
This is where Jazz comes in with its magical solution – Jazz Caller Name Service. This service is like a powerful tool that is offered for all prepaid and postpaid users that allows them to know any unknown caller on Jazz.
In this article, we will get into the details of Jazz Caller Name Service – its activation/deactivation codes and service activation charges.
Table of Contents
- 1 Why Identify Unknown Callers on Jazz
- 2 How to Know Unknown Caller on Jazz
- 3 Jazz Caller Name
- 4 Conclusion
Why Identify Unknown Callers on Jazz
Before getting into the service details, we are providing some reasons why it is important to identify unknown calls.
Protect Your Privacy
Scammers often use anonymous numbers to attack your privacy. By knowing who is calling, you can decide about receiving the call.
We all know that scams are on the rise currently. But this service adds an extra layer of security to your mobile experience.
Caller identification helps you in effective communication in personal and professional relationships.
Peace of Mind
Last, but not least, it gives you peace of mind, and what else is more important than this in this hurried time.
How to Know Unknown Caller on Jazz
Jazz stands out by offering innovative solutions to make your mobile experience secure. Some other services of the operator are the Call Forwarding service, Full Balance service, and the Double Advance service. One such addition is the Jazz Caller Name, which adds a layer of security to your incoming calls.
When someone calls you, Jazz’s database matches the incoming number with a name from its directory. If the number matches with any name, you will see it on your screen. This makes it easier than ever to distinguish between important and unimportant calls.
Jazz Caller Name
Whether you are a prepaid or postpaid user, activating Jazz Caller Name is a simple process. The activation/deactivation procedure and service charges are also very user-friendly and pocket-friendly.
We have covered here the Caller Name Service for both prepaid and postpaid users.
For Prepaid Users
The details of the Prepaid Caller Name Service are:
|Jazz Caller Name||Jazz Caller Name
If you are a Jazz prepaid user, then activating the Caller Name on Jazz is just like sending a text message.
- Simply dial the Jazz Caller Name code *7773# from your Jazz prepaid mobile number and press the call button. Within seconds, you will receive a confirmation message, and the service will be active.
- Alternatively, you can activate the service by sending “SUB” to 7773. Within moments, you will get a confirmatory SMS of the service activation. There is no need to go through complicated menus or install any app.
If you want to save your balance and intend to deactivate the service, then the easy steps are:
- In order to deactivate it, dial the Jazz Caller Name unsubscribe code *7773*5# from your Jazz prepaid sim. You will receive a confirmation message about the service deactivation.
- You can also deactivate the service by sending “UNSUB” to 7773. You will receive the service deactivation confirmation message.
You can save your balance by activating the free-of-cost Jazz balance save service.
- This service is available for just Rs.2.51/- per day, making it affordable for everyone. Plus, there are no extra charges for sending SMS to 7773. It means it costs you less than a cup of tea.
With this service activated, you will never need to guess who is calling you.
For Postpaid Users
The details of the Postpaid Caller Name Service are:
|Jazz Caller Name||Jazz Caller Name
For Postpaid Jazz users, the activation process is also very easy.
- Dial *7773# from your Jazz postpaid mobile number, and you are all set. You will receive a message confirming the activation.
- If you prefer texting, then write an SMS “SUB” and send it to 7773. Within moments, you will receive a reply confirming that the service is now active.
Turning this service off is as easy as turning it on. What you need to do is:
- Dial *7773*5# from the postpaid Jazz number. You will receive a confirmation message, letting you know that the service is turned off.
- You can also deactivate it by sending “UNSUB” to 7773. Once you receive the confirmation message, you will be assured that it has been successfully deactivated.
- The charges plan is also very minimal as it is available for a monthly cost of just Rs.44.5 + Tax. That is less than what we spend on our favorite snacks each month. And also remember that there are no additional SMS charges for using this service.
With this service, you are not just managing calls, rather you are taking control of your mobile experience. It is like hiring a personal assistant on a very small amount who lets you know who’s calling you without any guessing.
We have covered all the details regarding this valuable tool to secure your mobile communication experience. We have also covered how to activate it for both prepaid and postpaid users with smooth activation processes.
Moreover, you can also get the details or trace a mobile number in Pakistan by using some third-party apps.