Easypaisa is Pakistan’s most reliable digital-banking platform launched in 2009 by Tameer Micro Finance Bank and Telenor Pakistan jointly. Now, it is providing countrywide services of different types such as money transfers, bill payments, taking loans, or recharging your sim accounts. If your account got suspended or blocked and wants to reactivate it, then continue the article reading.
The reasons for account suspension could be any. Maybe you have violated any rules and regulations, or you have been inactive for more than 90 days. In either case, one can easily reactivate one’s account by following any of the methods given below.
We have provided a complete guide for how to unblock Easypaisa account or steps for Easypaisa account reactivation.
Table of Contents
How to Unblock Easypaisa Account Online
To unblock the Easypaisa account online, follow the below-given steps of one of the four methods.
The details of the methods are:
Pin Code Reset by SIM – Method 1
One can reactivate his Easypaisa account online by pin code reset.
The step-by-step procedure is:
- Dial *786# from a PTA-registered sim.
- A menu will appear.
- Select option 6 i.e. “Easypaisa Account” from the menu.
- Choose option 1 i.e. “Manage Pin” from the appeared menu and click send.
- A pop-up will appear where you will enter your 13-digit CNIC number in case of an account pin reset.
- Now enter a new pin code and hit the “OK” button and your pin code is reset.
Pin Code Reset by Easypaisa App – Method 2
It is relatively easy to reset the pin code via the app.
The procedure is:
- Sign in to your mobile app by entering your registered sim number and clicking on “Proceed”.
- On the enter pin dialogue box, click on “Forgot Pin”.
- Enter your 13-digit CNIC number and reset your code.
- They will ask you to enter your new code twice.
Pin Code Reset by Easypaisa Helpline – Method 3
If you are still facing issues in unblocking the suspended account, then you can call the Easypaisa helpline.
- For Telenor users, the helpline is 3737.
- For non-Telenor users, the helpline is 042-111-003-737 (If it is not working, then try 021/051 instead of 042).
The agent will require some personal details (CNIC number, CNIC issue date, DOB, and other details) after which they will reactivate your account within 2-3 days.
Pin Code Reset by Space Lite App- Method 4
The last and quickest method for reactivation of your account is by downloading the Parallel Space Lite app.
Follow the step-by-step procedure mentioned below:
- Open the Play store and download the “Parallel Space Lite” app.
- Install the app and go to the “Add App” option.
- Select Easypaisa App and add it to parallel space by clicking “Add to Parallel Space”.
- Click on the three vertical dots, and click on “Speed Mode”.
- If it is on, then turn it off.
- Enter your Easypaisa account number in the blanks and Tap “Proceed”.
- The app will automatically fetch the OTP code.
- Entering the Account Pin will reactivate your account.
One can reactivate his suspended or blocked account by any of the above methods. The most responsive method is the Easypaisa helpline (You can request every solution regarding the account there), but an alternative can be the Parallel Space Lite method.
How can I contact Easypaisa?
- The helpline for Telenor users is 3737.
- For non-Telenor users, the helpline is 042-111-003-737 (If it is not working then try 021/051 instead of 042).