Jazz, being the no.1 telecommunication network provider, offers a number of attractive weekly internet packages that are cheap and easy to subscribe to. If you are a Jazz user, then you must have subscribed to any one of the Jazz Weekly internet package, and now you are looking for the ways and code to deactivate it. The reason could be any ranging from subscription to monthly offers or excessive recharge loss due to auto-recursive offers. You don’t need to worry as you have landed in the right place for your solution.
Check out the Jazz all packages unsubscribe codes here.
All details related to how to unsubscribe Jazz Weekly Internet Packages are discussed in this article.
Table of Contents
Jazz Weekly Internet Packages Deactivation code
Follow these steps to deactivate all Jazz packages:
- Go to the messaging app on your mobile phone.
- Type “UNSUB” and send it to 6611.
- You’ll receive confirmation of unsubscribing from all active Jazz Weekly Internet Packages.
- No-recursive offers will appear in the menu till expiry, but those packages will also be unsubscribed.
- One can also deactivate packages by dialing their separate unsub codes.
- Type “LIST” in your mobile messaging section and send it to 6611.
- You’ll get a list of packages.
- Unsubscribe by replying ”UNSUB (space) and the service name” and here you go.
- You are unsubscribed from all weekly desired internet packages.
Note: This method works only for prepaid Jazz/Warid customers.
Unsubscribe through Jazz Franchise
For people who don’t know much about technology, a Jazz Franchise is a better option for the activation and deactivation of their call, SMS, and internet packages. One can visit any nearby franchise and ask them to activate or deactivate any package on their sim.
Unsubscribe through Jazz World App
Install the “Jazz World App” on your mobile phone and this will let you know all the history and details of the activities/packages on your sim from where you can easily unsubscribe from the activated weekly internet packages.
How to Check All Activated Sim Packages
To check the subscribed weekly internet packages on your Jazz sim, follow the instructions below:
- Send an empty message to 3838.
- Approach the Jazz customer for help by calling their helpline 111.
By reading this article, you’ll be able to deactivate those internet offers that are no longer necessary. You can do this by any one of the above-mentioned methods that suits you well.