To withdraw money from your Daraz Wallet is not an uphill battle. Follow these simple steps, and you can transfer money from your Daraz wallet to your JazzCash, Easypaisa, and bank account.
If you like to shop online, you must have done some shopping from Daraz.pk. Daraz is the largest online store in Pakistan where you can buy ANYTHING, literally anything. To make the payment process easy, user-friendly, and secure for its customers, Daraz has launched the feature of Daraz Wallet.
The purpose of Daraz Wallet is to enable you to make your online shopping and online payments seamless. But sometimes, you need to cancel your order. In that case, Daraz refunds your cash from your order to your Daraz Wallet. You can either use this credit to buy something else, or you can also withdraw this cash.
If you earn online through games, you must know about online earning games in Pakistan in 2024.
Let’s discuss the step-by-step guide for withdrawing money from your Daraz wallet to your bank account, Jazzcash, and Easypaisa.
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Withdraw Money From Daraz Wallet To Bank Account?
- 2 How To Withdraw Money From Daraz Wallet To Easypaisa
- 3 How To Transfer Money From Daraz Wallet to JazzCash
- 4 Conclusion
- 5 FAQs
- 5.1 Is there any fee or charges to use Daraz Wallet?
- 5.2 What is a Daraz Wallet?
- 5.3 What is meant by wallet balance?
- 5.4 What is the maximum deposit you can have in your Daraz wallet?
- 5.5 What is the process to activate Daraz Wallet?
- 5.6 Does Daraz Wallet accept JazzCash?
- 5.7 What is the process to deposit cash in Daraz wallet?
- 5.8 What should I do if I am unable to add my number to my Daraz wallet account?
- 5.9 What kind of payment methods does Daraz provide to deposit money in your Daraz Wallet?
How To Withdraw Money From Daraz Wallet To Bank Account?
The complete guide to Withdraw Money from Daraz Wallet to Bank Account is explained below:
- Go to the Daraz application installed on your mobile phone and sign in to your account.
- Look through the options in “Account” and click on the Daraz Wallet.
- You will see details under the option of the available balance. Click on it.
- In the details, you will see Withdraw right next to the Refunds option. Tap to open it.
- You need to enter the amount that you want to withdraw from your Daraz Wallet. If you want to withdraw the whole cash, just right the figure.
- After that, select your bank. Enter your bank details such as account number, account name, and your bank branch name. Then tap on withdraw.
- Daraz will ask you for a verification method. Select the option of “send code through SMS”.
- After you have received the code on your mobile through SMS, enter that code and click on verify.
- Thus, your money has been withdrawn from your Daraz Wallet successfully. The withdrawn money will be in your account within the next five days.
How To Withdraw Money From Daraz Wallet To Easypaisa
- The method to withdraw money from Daraz Wallet to your Easypaisa is the same as discussed above for the bank account.
- The only difference is that you need to choose Tameer Microfinance Bank when selecting the name of your bank.
- When entering your account number, add your Easypaisa account number and then add the account holder’s name.
- The rest process is the same. Verify your account details through SMS and money will be withdrawn from your Daraz Wallet to your easypesa account.
- The processing time for withdrawal is five working days.
How To Transfer Money From Daraz Wallet to JazzCash
- Previously, Daraz had the option to withdraw money from Daraz Wallet to JazzCash.
- But, unfortunately, the Daraz app has removed this option recently due to some issues.
- However, there are other withdrawal options available such as bank account and Easypaisa.
A huge population of Pakistan is using the Daraz app for online shopping. They like to shop from everyday items to electronics, furniture, and other huge products. Daraz Wallet is created to make payments, safe, easy, and seamless for Daraz customers. Sometimes these customers have to withdraw money from their Daraz Wallet. This comprehensive guide is created to help these customers withdraw money from Daraz Wallet to their bank account, JazzCash, or Easypesa.
If you also need to know how to withdraw money from Daraz Wallet in 2024, read the above guide. If you have any problems, let me know.
Is there any fee or charges to use Daraz Wallet?
What is a Daraz Wallet?
What is meant by wallet balance?
What is the maximum deposit you can have in your Daraz wallet?
What is the process to activate Daraz Wallet?
Does Daraz Wallet accept JazzCash?
What is the process to deposit cash in Daraz wallet?
What should I do if I am unable to add my number to my Daraz wallet account?
What kind of payment methods does Daraz provide to deposit money in your Daraz Wallet?
- Debit/Credit card
- Easypesa Wallet
- Easypesa Shop