Are you ready to break free from data limits and communication restrictions?
In a world that requires more and more connections, Jazz has introduced the Jazz Weekly Freedom Offer as your ticket to a week filled with unlimited connectivity. As one of Pakistan’s leading telecommunications giants, Jazz has worked hard to deliver not just services, but amazing experiences to its users as well.
Ranging from Jazz 2-hour call package to Weekly call offer to Monthly Rs.75 call package, all offers are designed to give you unlimited call opportunities with your loved ones. You can check out all the affordable and amazing data and call packages at our site PakTarrif.
In this article, we will cover the details related to this Weekly 50 GB Freedom offer – its code, validity, charges, and terms & conditions.
Table of Contents
Jazz Weekly Freedom Package Details
Imagine having a weekly package where data knows no limits, free minutes and messages are ample.
This is the beauty of this Discounted Weekly Freedom Package. With 50GB of data, you have the power to explore the digital world without limits. With this package, you can catch up on the latest news, play your favorite music, or scroll through social media all day long without any data constraints.
But it’s the commitment to connectivity for which this weekly package has resources other than this 50 GB data plan. The offer includes 1000 all-network minutes as a commitment to bringing unlimited connections to its consumers’ lives. Now you can chat freely with your friends, family, and colleagues regardless of their subscribed network.
However, that’s not all.
The operator also understands the significance of the written words and their needs at times. That’s why this package also has a 1000 SMS bundle with it.
Hence proved that this offer celebrates the art of communication in all its forms, whether written or oral.
If we talk in terms of affordability, the offer has a remarkable weekly value plan for its customers. Available at just Rs.430/-, it would not break your pocket banks.
But what is the activation process for this discounted offer?
Well, the process is straightforward. Just dial the code *737# and follow the prompts that appear. You are all set to go and explore throughout your weekly journey.
The details of the offer are:
|Weekly Freedom||Weekly Freedom
- The 50 GB Jazz package provides maximum value without making you out of budget. For only Rs.430/- including tax, you gain access to all of these extraordinary resources mentioned above.
- You can check your balance before subscribing to any offer by dialing the Jazz balance check code.
Weekly Freedom 50 GB Jazz Code
- The offer’s subscription is as simple as dialing a number. To subscribe to the offer, dial Weekly Freedom 50 GB Jazz code *737# and let the magic begin.
- Before activating the offer, we suggest you dial the Jazz balance save code to secure your sim balance while using the data.
Weekly Freedom Offer Status Code
- If you are curious to know about your resource consumption, then check the Jazz remaining MBs and other resources by dialing the status code *737*2#. You will receive an instant update on your remaining data, minutes, and SMS.
- Moreover, if you want to know any information about the offer, then dial the package info string *737*3#.
How to Deactivate it
- If you want to discontinue the offer for any reason, the process is as simple as the activation. Dial the unsub code *737*4# and follow the instructions that appear. But as the offer is non-recursive, you definitely may not require this code.
- Moreover, you can dial the Weekly All Packages unsubscribe code to save your balance by deactivating all offers that are no longer needed.
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is available for all prepaid customers by dialing the code for the next 7 days, including the subscription day.
- This package operates on a non-recursive basis. So, customers need to dial the package code again after expiry to reactivate it.
- Customers can consume the provided data MBs within areas of 2G/3G/4G network.
- If the allocated incentives are fully before expiry, an overage charge of Rs.2.25/- per MB will apply.
- For customers who are not subscribed to any data plan, data usage will be charged at the base rate of Rs.5/- per MB with a charging pulse of 512 KB.
- Similarly, if a customer is not subscribed to any call package, the base rate for calls will be Rs.3.5/- per 60 seconds.
- For those who haven’t subscribed to an SMS package, sending SMS will be charged at the base rate of Rs.2.5/- per SMS.
We have covered the package that offers an abundance of data, minutes, and messages for an unbeatable price. You can activate the offer with a user-friendly activation process. We suggest you recharge your sim with more than the required amount for any withholding charges.
What if you need its monthly version?
Don’t worry, Jazz has got you covered by providing a Jazz Monthly Freedom Offer that is available for a whole month with 100 GB of data and other resources.