Jazz offers many weekly offers like Jazz weekly max offer. But here we have described an updated and incredible bundle of Jazz where subscribers will get a lot of GBs, SMS, and on-net and off-net minutes for 7 days for just Rs.345+tax.
The details of Jazz weekly super plus offer are discussed in our article.
Table of Contents
Jazz Weekly Plus Offer Details
This weekly offer is the best offer for Jazz prepaid customers where one can enjoy one’s loved one’s company even on a week’s vacation without interruption.
The details of the offer are:
|Jazz Weekly Super Plus Offer||Jazz Weekly Super Plus Offer
- By dialing *505*3#, the subscribers can easily get information regarding the package.
- Recharge your sim balance to Rs. 360 for side taxes.
Weekly Plus Offer Code – Activation Code
- To activate this weekly plus offer and enjoy 10 GB of data for 7 days, dial the subscription code *505# and enjoy unlimited fun with Jazz weekly offer.
- To check the status of the package, dial *505*2# and get updates on your remaining incentives.
Weekly Offer Deactivation Code
- By dialing *505*4#, you’ll unsubscribe from the Jazz weekly offer.
- To get this offer back, dial the activation code again from your dial pad.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only for Jazz and Warid prepaid customers.
- Both Jazz and Warid customers can use On-net minutes with this offer.
- All 2G/3G/4G Jazz network holders can avail themselves of this offer.
- This is a limited-time offer and is subject to change at any time.
- There will be no call setup charges.
- All the previous leftover incentives are added to the new subscription in case of multiple subscriptions.
- The incentives awarded will be available 24/7.
- All rewards will expire at 23:59 on the 7th calendar.
- The bundle is non-recursive and multiple subscriptions are allowed.
This weekly max offer is an incredible offer for those who want free data MBs and call minutes for 7 days by paying reasonable charges.
Jazz also offers some area-specific haftawar packages whose subscription details and charges are included in another article.