Are you constantly searching for a reliable and affordable 24 Hours Internet Package?
We are here with the top 3 daily internet packages for you.
In the fast-paced digital world, where staying connected is important and a requirement, Telenor steps forward with cutting-edge “Telenor 24 Hours Internet Packages” that are designed to fulfill the diverse needs of modern-day communication. All of these packages offer a perfect blend of affordability, speed, and accessibility to provide the best user experience.
Whether you’re a social media enthusiast, a content streamer, or someone who simply wants to stay online, one of these 3 packages will definitely make your day.
Plus, there are no complicated procedures or hidden charges in any of these bundles. You have complete freedom to activate, connect, and explore in the digital world.
You can enjoy the Telenor 1 Day Call Package along with these internet packages.
In this article, we will dive into the details, codes, charges, eligibility, terms, and conditions associated with these 1 Day Internet Packages.
Table of Contents
- 1 Telenor Internet Package Daily 24 Hours
- 1.1 1. Telenor 4G Daily
- 1.2 2. Raat Din Offer
- 1.3 3. Daily Off Peak Offer
- 1.4 How to Check Telenor Remaining MBs
- 2 Conclusion
Telenor Internet Package Daily 24 Hours
Here you will have not one, not two, but three exciting one day packages to make your online experience awesome. Whether you love chatting, watching videos, or just scrolling through the internet, these packages are here for you. You just need to pick your favorite and the most appropriate package and there you go.
If you are a snap lover, then go for the exclusive Telenor Free Snapchat Offer.
The details of all of these three packages are discussed below.
1. Telenor 4G Daily
With this bundle, you will have the power of the internet in your hands for an entire day without worrying about your budget.
With the Telenor 4G Daily Internet Package, you will have a generous 250 MB of data to explore the digital world for the whole day at just Rs.15/- including taxes.
Activating this pocket-friendly package is as easy as dialing a friend’s number. Yes, it’s that simple!
Once activated, you’re all set to enjoy a full day of internet.
The details of the offer are:
|Telenor 4G Daily Package||Telenor 4G Daily Package
- Telenor understands the value of your hard-earned money, and that’s why the 4G Daily Internet Package comes at a pocket-friendly cost of just Rs.15/- inclusive of all taxes.
- Simply dial the Telenor 24 Hours Internet Package code *13# from your Telenor number, and you’re good to go as there are no complicated codes or confusing steps.
- You can also subscribe to this one day package online via the website. Search for the offer on the official website and enter your prepaid sim number in the given blank.
If you don’t remember your sim number, then dial the Telenor sim number check code to get it free of cost.
- Once activated, the 4G Daily Internet Package offers you unconditional connectivity with a validity of a full day. From the moment you activate the package until midnight at 11:59:59 PM, you can avail of this package.
- If you’re a Telenor prepaid customer, you’re eligible to enjoy the benefits of this affordable and convenient internet package.
Terms and Conditions
- Resources and their validity from multiple subscriptions remain independent of each other. Each subscription is treated as a separate entity.
- Users can subscribe to the offer multiple times within its validity period.
- The bundle is subject to change at any time.
- Users will receive intimate messages at 80% and 100% resource consumption from bundles.
- For added security against accidental standard rate charging, users can opt for a supplementary offer at Rs.6/-, providing 300 MBs. This offer is accessed through *503# and can be availed once a month.
- This package can be availed of in 2G/3G/4G network providing areas.
- Data speed may vary based on factors such as the phone used, types of URLs accessed, busy hour, network service provider, and location.
- If resources end before the offer’s expiry, users will be charged Rs.1/MB, inclusive of tax, until the package expires.
- All Telenor GSM Prepaid customers are eligible for the daily offer.
- The daily Telenor bundle will not be automatically renewed once it expires.
- Call setup charges are not applicable for the bundle.
- Prices and resources associated with the bundle may vary based on geographic location.
2. Raat Din Offer
For those who find comfort in the quiet hours of the night, Telenor presents the Raat Din Offer for the night owls.
Priced at just Rs.18/-, inclusive of taxes, this offer provides 1.5 GB of data. Whether you’re a student or catching up on your favorite shows, this package is designed to keep you going for hours.
The bundle is valid for 12 hours, from midnight till noon.
The details of the bundle are:
|Telenor Raat Din Package||Telenor Raat Din Package
- For the night owls and those who love to surf the internet during night, this bundle is just Rs.18/- including taxes.
- Just dial the daily internet package activation code *150#, and you’re all set.
- You can also get this bundle online from their official website.
- The beauty of this Raat Din Offer lies in its validity . It’s a full 12 hours of internet until the clock strikes 12 PM. This means it is valid from 12 AM to 12 PM.
- No matter which prepaid plan you’re using, you’re eligible to activate this one day internet bundle.
Terms and Conditions
- The Raat Din Offer is open to all Telenor GSM Prepaid customers to enjoy night-time connectivity.
- There are no call setup charges applicable to this package.
- It’s important to note that prices and resources associated with the Raat Din Offer may vary based on your geographic location.
- For users making multiple subscriptions within a day, Telenor offers the convenience of merging resources. This means that the resources will merge.
- The bundle does not automatically renew once it expires.
- This bundle can be subscribed to multiple times within its validity period.
To save your balance in case of accidental package consumption while using mobile data, dial the Telenor Balance save code for free.
3. Daily Off Peak Offer
With a generous allocation of 1.5 GB of Data, users can explore the digital world during peak working hours extensively from 6 AM to 6 PM. This data volume ensures that you stay connected, whether it’s for work, study, or comfort activities. The validity of this offer is 12 hours in the daytime from 6 AM to 6 PM.
The details of the offer are:
|Telenor Daily Off Peak Package||Telenor Daily Off Peak Package
- Telenor One Day Internet Offer is available at an affordable price of Rs.15/- including tax.
- Users can subscribe to this package by dialing the Telenor 6 to 6 Offer One Day Code *10# on their Telenor numbers.
- Another easy way to subscribe to the 6 to 6 one day bundle is by using their official website.
- The Daily Offpeak Offer comes with a validity period of 12 hours, from 6 AM to 6 PM.
- The Daily offer is inclusive and accessible to all Telenor GSM Prepaid customers.
Terms and Conditions
- Resources and their validity from multiple subscriptions of this offer are independent of each other and will not merge. Each subscription operates independently.
- Users have the flexibility to subscribe to the Daily Offpeak Offer multiple times within its validity period.
- This daily package is subject to change at any time by the operator.
- In the case of standard rate charging, users will receive notifications as reminders.
- A supplementary package is available in case of accidental standard rate charging. It offers 300 MBs at the rate of Rs.6/- and can be availed of by dialing *503#. Customers can use it once a month.
- The data package can be used in 2G/3G/4G network-providing areas.
- If resources finish before the package expires, customers will be charged Rs.1/MB, including tax, until the package expires.
- All Telenor GSM Prepaid customers are eligible for this offer.
- Customers can enjoy the benefits of the Daily Offpeak Offer without any call setup charges.
- Prices and resources may vary based on geographic location.
How to Check Telenor Remaining MBs
To check the consumed and remaining internet resources of these bundles, you need to dial the Telenor MB check code *999#.
We have covered the extensive details of all of these three Telenor Internet Packages 24 Hours. Now you have the choice to choose the right package that is aligned with your data needs.
Learn how to check the Telenor balance for your ease before activating any package.