Are you that generous friend who’s always ready to lend a helping hand, especially when someone’s running low on mobile credit?
Or perhaps you find yourself in need of a quick recharge from a friend or family member when your balance is on the edge?
Mobile credit can be your lifeline as connectivity is king at this time. But there are moments when you need a helping hand to keep the conversations flowing. Whatever the case is, Telenor Balance Share service has got you covered. You can share your balance in 2 ways which we will discuss in detail.
Among them, the Telenor Balance Share code is just like a secret code using which you can share credit in just a few simple steps. It’s a feature that brings convenience at your fingertips. We will also share the specifics of this service, such as the code itself, the charges, the balance sharing limits, and terms & conditions.
The operator provides Telenor Call Forwarding Code to forward your important calls to another number in need or urgency.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Transfer Balance from Telenor
- 1.1 1. Telenor Smart Share
- 1.2 2. Alternative Method – Balance Transfer From My Telenor App
- 1.3 Terms and Conditions
- 2 Conclusion
- 2.1 How can I check my balance in Telenor?
- 2.2 How can I buy Telenor shares?
- 2.3 Who is the owner of Telenor?
- 2.4 How to Share Balance From Telenor To Telenor?
- 2.5 How Can I Transfer My Mobile Balance To Other Mobile?
- 2.6 How Can We Transfer Balance From Telenor To Jazz?
- 2.7 How to transfer the balance from Telenor to other networks?
- 2.8 Can we share the balance/credit of the Telenor Super Card as well?
- 2.9 What are the charges of Telenor Smart Share?
- 2.10 Is there any limit on the number of transactions?
- 2.11 What is the limit on the amount of balance shared?
- 2.12 Can You Recover Your Telenor Balance Share Amount In Case Mistakenly Share To Any Wrong Number?
- 2.13 Activation of Telenor Smart Share is required Before Balance Sharing Activity?
- 2.14 Can Telenor postpaid users share their balance?
- 2.15 Do I need to have a specific Telenor Package for it to work?
How to Transfer Balance from Telenor
If you’ve ever found yourself in a situation where you or someone you know needs a quick top-up of mobile credit, Telenor’s Balance Share service is here to your rescue. With this feature, you can share your balance with friends and family, making sure everyone stays connected when they need it the most.
Let’s explore the two methods for transferring balance – Telenor Smart Share and the alternative method using the My Telenor App.
If you are worried about how to transfer balance from Telenor to Telenor, then Telenor Smart Share is your go-to solution. Whether you are helping a friend or you need a quick recharge for yourself, it’s your trusty companion.
To start the balance-sharing process, you must know the balance-sharing code *1*1*. You can transfer credit using this code, and it’s as simple as sending a text message.
|Telenor Smart Share||Telenor Smart Share
Here is how to do it in simple steps:
- On your mobile’s dial-pad, enter the balance sharing code *1*1* followed by the recipient’s mobile number and the amount you want to share.
- For example, if you want to send Rs.50/- to a friend with the number 0345-1234567, your dial code will be *1*1*03451234567*50#.
- After sending the code, you’ll receive a confirmation message.
- Reply with “1” to confirm the balance transfer.
Confirming the balance transfer is a mandatory step, as the balance shared with the wrong person can’t be recovered and the company is not responsible for this negligence. So, it’s advisable to double check the number while performing these credit-sharing steps. Once you’ve confirmed the transfer, both you and the recipient will receive confirmation messages of the successful transaction.
Charges and Limitations
When it comes to using this handy service, it’s not just about the ease of balance sharing; it’s also essential to be aware of the associated charges and limitations to make the most of this service.
There’s a single subscription type for Telenor Balance Share, and it’s incredibly cost-effective – Pay As You Go (PAYG). This means you pay only when you use the service, making it convenient for occasional balance sharing needs.
Smart Share does come with a nominal service charge.
- When you subscribe to this service, you will be charged a fee of Rs.7/- (inclusive of tax) from your balance.
It’s a small price to pay for the convenience the operator is offering to you.
There is a minimum and maximum share limit for the amount of balance that you can share.
- You can share a minimum amount of Rs.20/- and a maximum limit of Rs.200/-.
While Telenor Smart Share allows you to be generous with your balance, there’s a limit to how many times you can use the service in a single day.
- You can perform up to 10 transactions per day.
Limitations and Restrictions
- It’s important to note that this Telenor balance sharing service is exclusively available for prepaid customers.
- Postpaid customers do not have access to this service.
Additionally, the shared balance will have the same validity period as your original balance. This means that the credit you share will remain valid for the same duration as the balance in your account.
2. Alternative Method – Balance Transfer From My Telenor App
If you’re someone who finds mobile apps more convenient, then we have another solution for you. The My Telenor App is a useful and versatile tool that offers various functionalities, including balance sharing. It provides an easy and user-friendly way to transfer balance to another Telenor user.
Step-by-Step Guide for App-Based Balance Transfer
- Open the My Telenor App on your mobile device.
- Look for the “Balance Share” icon, typically located at the bottom of the app’s interface.
- Enter the Telenor number of the recipient, followed by the amount you wish to share (ranging from Rs.20/- to Rs.200/-).
- Click on “Proceed” to start the balance transfer.
Using the My Telenor App for balance sharing offers the convenience of a user-friendly interface and a straightforward process.
With these two methods at hand, balance sharing is not a big deal now.
To secure your balance from any accidental deductions, dial the Telenor balance save code for free.
Terms and Conditions
- This service is exclusively available for Telenor prepaid customers, and postpaid customers cannot avail of balance-sharing
- You can transfer an amount ranging from 20 to 200 rupees using this service.
- The balance received through this service can be utilized for voice calls, SMS, or digital services.
- The validity of the shared balance will be the same as the existing validity of the recipient’s balance.
- Telenor Smart Share allows you to make up to 10 transactions in a single day.
- It’s important to note that no refund will be issued in case of accidental transfers, so double-check the recipient’s details before confirming.
We have covered the minute yet important details related to this Telenor Balance Share service and code. Whether you’re the one offering a lifeline or the one in need of a quick recharge, this service will definitely help you.
With this now, you have the power to be the mobile hero whom everyone admires.
Learn “How to Activate Telenor International Roaming Online“ in simple and easy steps in case you are travelling abroad.
How can I check my balance in Telenor?
- Open your mobile keypad.
- Dial the Telenor Balance checking code *444# from your Telenor number.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- Your remaining phone balance will appear on your phone screen in a dialogue box.