Starzplay, being a very famous and efficient live video streaming platform, provides access to a wide range of TV shows, movies, plays, and documentaries as well. Its customers, once activated by this offer, may not want to unsubscribe again. The only reason for its deactivation could be its cost, as one may only use it some of the time, but its subscription will cost you daily, weekly, or monthly.
Here Paktarrif brought easy Telenor Starzplay subscription and unsubscription methods and codes for its readers so they may not get bothered by Starzplay app charges.
Table of Contents
- 1 Starzplay Subscription Details
- 2 How to Subscribe Telenor Starzplay
- 3 How to Unsubscribe Telenor Starzplay
- 4 Terms and Conditions
- 4.1 How do I change my password?
- 4.2 How to delete a registered device on Starzplay?
- 4.3 How to remove TV shows and movies from “My List”?
- 4.4 How to fix the error “ Email already exists”?
- 4.5 How to keep my Starzplay account secure?
- 4.6 How to share my activity on Starzplay with my friends and family?
- 4.7 How to reactivate the Starzplay account?
- 4.8 How to deactivate my Starzplay account?
- 4.9 How to signup for Starzplay account?
- 4.10 How to reset the forgotten password?
- 4.11 How to remove titles from my Watch list?
- 4.12 How to set parental controls?
- 4.13 How to control how much data Starzplay uses?
Starzplay Subscription Details
Telenor charges you a reasonable Starzplay subscription on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
The details are as follows:
|Daily Starzplay||Daily Starzplay
|Weekly Starzplay||Weekly Starzplay
|Monthly Starzplay||Monthly Starzplay
The subscription and un-subscription methods are discussed further in this article.
How to Subscribe Telenor Starzplay
If you want to enjoy the amazing watchlist at Starzplay then follow these simple steps to activate your Telenor Starzplay subscription:
- Open the Starzplay app on your mobile phone or on your browser.
- Click on the “sign-up” option.
- Enter your Telenor sim number and set a strong password.
- Select any option from daily, weekly, or monthly validity options (A 7-day free trial is given on new subscriptions).
- A confirmation message is sent to your sim in which a “CODE” is present.
- You will enter the sent code on the online portal.
- The charges will be deducted automatically until the user is subscribed to Starzplay by Cinepax.
How to Unsubscribe Telenor Starzplay
If you wish to unsubscribe from Telenor Starzplay to avoid further balance cuttings, then follow the deactivation steps below:
- Sign in to the Starzplay app on your phone or through your browser.
- Open “Settings” and then click on “Payments”.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription”.
- Your Strazplay activation is now canceled and no further balance will be deducted.
Terms and Conditions
- FED fees are 0% in Gilgit Baltistan and 19.5% in the rest of Pakistan.
- After you register for the Service, your subscription will automatically renew for additional periods around each renewal date, unless you decide to cancel your Subscription.
- For prepaid users, subscription fees are paid in advance. For post-paid customers, they appear on the final bill.
If you want to know the daily, weekly or monthly internet packages of Zong sim, then you can read our suggested article: “Zong Internet Packages“.
How do I change my password?
How to delete a registered device on Starzplay?
How to remove TV shows and movies from “My List”?
How to fix the error “ Email already exists”?
How to keep my Starzplay account secure?
How to reactivate the Starzplay account?
How to deactivate my Starzplay account?
How to signup for Starzplay account?
How to reset the forgotten password?
How to remove titles from my Watch list?
How to set parental controls?
How to control how much data Starzplay uses?