Blaze – The Power of WiFi in Your Pocket
Unveil the power of high-speed internet with the Ufone 4G Blaze Device and experience the world of seamless connectivity. Subscription to the Charji Device Packages is simple and hassle-free. Customers can opt for the Ufone Blaze Package 120, Ufone Blaze Package 200, and Ufone Blaze Package 300 according to their needs ensuring that you will never run out of connectivity.
Ufone, a leading telecommunications company in Pakistan, has been at the forefront of providing seamless connectivity to up to 23 million users. Along with providing a wide range of pocket-friendly internet offers and packages, it also knows how to retain its customer base. For this it has offered sim lagao offer to reactivate the unused sim for the last 30 days.
From budget-friendly data bundles (Extreme offer, Social-Champion offer, Social Hero offer) to Super-Card bundles (super-card max, super-card Gold, UPower card, super-card 899), Ufone has something for everyone. You can explore Ufone’s impressive portfolio of packages at Paktarrif. and stay tuned to our latest offers to make the most of your digital journey.
Table of Contents
- 1 Ufone 4G Blaze Device
- 2 Ufone Blaze 4G Packages – Charji Monthly Offers
- 3 How to Reactivate the Ufone Blaze Bundles?
- 4 Conclusion
- 4.1 What is the Ufone Blaze package 120?
- 4.2 What is a Master Number?
- 4.3 Which number will the customers recharge/subscribe against? Master Number or MBB number?
- 4.4 What is the code for Blaze Ufone?
- 4.5 How can I recharge my Ufone 4G Blaze device?
- 4.6 How can I change my Ufone WiFi password?
- 4.7 Where can I purchase a Ufone 4G Blaze device from?
- 4.8 Where can I use my Ufone 4G Blaze device?
- 4.9 Which channels can customers subscribe their Ufone MBB Bundle from?
- 4.10 What happens when the customer exhausts their allocated volume?
- 4.11 Which billing modes are available to the customer with Ufone MBB ?
- 4.12 What is included in the Ufone 4G Blaze box?
- 4.13 Is there a return-policy with Ufone 4G Blaze ?
- 4.14 Can the customer re-subscribe the same bundle repeatedly ?
- 4.15 How can a customer update/modify their Master Number?
- 4.16 The customer changed their Wi-Fi password but forgot it and cannot connect to Ufone MBB device, what now ?
- 4.17 How will the customer connect to the Ufone 4G Blaze Device ?
Ufone 4G Blaze Device
Introducing the Ufone 4G Blaze Device – a cutting-edge 4G internet solution that fits right into your pocket and brings the fastest internet experience to multiple users at once. With its built-in battery and WiFi mode, you can connect up to 10 devices simultaneously, allowing you to socialize, download, browse, and enjoy various internet activities with just one Ufone device.
Ideal for travelers, the Ufone 4G Blaze Device is compact and portable, making it the perfect companion on your journeys. Say goodbye to internet woes as this device keeps you connected 24/7 with its 1-year warranty, ensuring a reliable connection even on the go. Experience uninterrupted connectivity and claim the warranty in case of any fluctuations, ensuring your internet experience is always smooth and seamless.
- The Ufone 4G Blaze Device is a portable, battery-powered 4G Wi-Fi hotspot that allows you to connect up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled gadgets simultaneously. Whether it is smartphones, smart TVs, laptops, gaming consoles, or other devices, this hotspot ensures uninterrupted connectivity for all.
- With a battery capacity of 2000 mAh, the device supports 4 hours of constant usage and can remain on standby for up to 250 hours, making it perfect for extended connectivity without frequent charging.
- Setting up the Ufone 4G Blaze Device is a breeze as it requires no installation – simply plug and play. It even supports WPS (Push & Connect) for quick and hassle-free connections.
- Additionally, Ufone offers a 1-year warranty, ensuring you have a worry-free internet experience. Embrace the freedom of reliable and high-speed connectivity on the go with the Ufone 4G Blaze Device.
Ufone 4G Device price – Charji Device Price
- Ufone 4G Wi-Fi Device Price in Pakistan is Rs.5,500/- (applicable for 1 time only) at Ufone service centers.
PTCL Customers Installment Plan
There is exciting news for PTCL Internet Subscribers.
Now you can get your hands on the Ufone 4G Blaze Device with ZERO upfront cost through convenient monthly installments. So, experience the power of high-speed 4G connectivity at your fingertips without making your pockets empty.
- The Blaze Device comes at an affordable price of Rs. 5,500, payable in easy Rs. 600/month installments over 7 months.
- With the special Blaze Monthly Package priced at just Rs. 1,499 (inclusive of taxes), you’ll enjoy a generous data allowance of 120 GB, with 60 GB available from 1 AM to 1 PM, ensuring you stay connected throughout the day.
- Your Blaze device installments and monthly package charges will be billed with your regular PTCL invoice, making your payment process easy.
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity! Visit your nearest PTCL/Ufone Service Center and get this unbeatable offer today.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicable to residential PTCL Internet subscribers with a subscription of 2 Mbps & above.
- Exclusive for PTCL Internet users who have subscribed for a minimum of 3 months with no outstanding bill payments.
- Not available in Peshawar, Quetta, Bannu, DI Khan, or Nowshera.
How to Get Blaze Wi-Fi Device?
- The charji device is available to purchase from the nearest Ufone service center, franchise, and retailer shop.
- You can also order your device online by visiting the official site and clicking on the “Order Now” button to fill in your details.
Ufone Blaze 4G Packages – Charji Monthly Offers
The Ufone 4G Blaze Device offers three monthly packages with different data volumes, i.e. 120GB, 200 GB, and 300 GB. With each of its packages, users can experience the full potential of high-speed 4G connectivity at their fingertips. Pick the monthly package that fits your needs and get great internet access and browsing. Stay connected, productive, and entertained with Ufone’s exceptional 4G Blaze Device packages.
The details of each Charji device package with its charges, internet volume, activation code, and validity are mentioned below:
|Ufone Blaze 4G 120 GB||Ufone Blaze 4G 120 GB
|Ufone Blaze 4G 200 GB||Ufone Blaze 4G 200 GB
|Ufone Blaze 4G 300 GB||Ufone Blaze 4G 300 GB
How to Subscribe to Ufone Blaze Packages
- To activate the 1st monthly bundle of the Ufone device packages, one must dial the 120GB code *7073# after having a recharge of Rs. 2199/- against Blaze MSISDN.
- To subscribe to the monthly 200 GB offer, recharge Rs. 2499/- against your Ufone Blaze MSISDN and dial *7074#.
- For 300 GB data on the Ufone Charji device, dial *7075# after recharging Rs. 2999/- to activate this monthly bundle.
- You can also subscribe to any of your above-mentioned desired bundles by visiting the nearest Ufone retailer, service center, or franchise. These bundles are also accessible through Upaisa, Easypaisa, or Jazzcash Apps.
You can also save your balance from deductions while using the internet with Ufone’s balance save service.
How to Reactivate the Ufone Blaze Bundles?
If your device is deactivated from the last 60 days, then you must reactivate it to get a mega discount of Rs.500 on each package. To reactivate the discounted Ufone Blaze Bundles, follow the easy steps that we have covered in Blaze Reactivation Offer. Whether it’s 120GBs, 200GBs, or 300GBs, dial *3045# from your Ufone Registered alternate mobile number, select the “Blaze Reactivation Offers” option, and boom.
The Ufone 4G Blaze Device and Charji Device Packages give an amazing opportunity to elevate users’ internet experience. With affordable prices, easy subscription codes, and a number of data options mentioned in this article, customers can enjoy throughout the month while travelling or at their homes as the operator has redefined the way to stay connected. So, order your Blaze WiFi device online or get it from any nearby retailer shop to unwind these bounties.
If you forgot your sim number and now, you need it for some reason, then follow the easy guide to check your Ufone sim number for free.
What is the Ufone Blaze package 120?
What is a Master Number?
Which number will the customers recharge/subscribe against? Master Number or MBB number?
- Customers subscribe to bundles and recharge using the MSISDN of the data SIM inserted in the Ufone MBB Device, clearly labeled on the device box.
- Visit your nearest service center, franchise, or retailer and request your desired bundle to be subscribed against the data SIM's MSISDN.
What is the code for Blaze Ufone?
How can I recharge my Ufone 4G Blaze device?
- Simply log in to My Ufone App.
- Tap on Bill Payment / Recharge option.
- Enter your Ufone Number, select the Payment Mode, enter the desired amount, and tap Submit.
- On the Confirmation Screen, proceed by tapping on Proceed.
- Enter your Card Details securely.
How can I change my Ufone WiFi password?
- First log in to the Ufone Device Manager Website.
- Navigate to Wi-Fi Settings and select Main SSID.
- Enter your desired Wi-Fi Network Name in the Network Name (SSID) field.
- Set your Wi-Fi Password in the Password field.
- Click on Apply to save and apply the settings.
Where can I purchase a Ufone 4G Blaze device from?
Where can I use my Ufone 4G Blaze device?
Which channels can customers subscribe their Ufone MBB Bundle from?
- You can conveniently subscribe to your desired bundle by visiting the nearest Ufone Service Center, Franchise, or Retailer.
- Moreover, you can enjoy hassle-free subscription through digital platforms like Upaisa, Easypaisa, or Jazzcash Apps.
What happens when the customer exhausts their allocated volume?
Which billing modes are available to the customer with Ufone MBB ?
What is included in the Ufone 4G Blaze box?
- 1 Ufone MBB Device
- 1 Battery
- 1 Charging Cable
- 1 wall charger
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
- 1 Ufone SIM Card
Is there a return-policy with Ufone 4G Blaze ?
Can the customer re-subscribe the same bundle repeatedly ?
How can a customer update/modify their Master Number?
The customer changed their Wi-Fi password but forgot it and cannot connect to Ufone MBB device, what now ?
- Turn on the device and locate the tiny hole next to the SIM card tray on top.
- Insert a pin or needle into the hole and press it for 10 seconds.
- The device will reset to factory settings.
How will the customer connect to the Ufone 4G Blaze Device ?
- Device IMEI
- Device Serial Number
- Device WiFi SSID (e.g., Ufone_12345)
- WiFi Key (password for connecting to Ufone_12345)
- Device Manager Link: 192.168.1.1
- Portal Password (for accessing 192.168.1.1 and adjusting settings).