Do you ever get into the inconvenient situation of running out of balance, especially during urgent situations?
Ufone understands this and offers a handy solution in the form of the Ufone loan service. This UAdvance service allows you to request a loan of balance by dialing the code to ensure your uninterrupted connection. Whether you need to make an important call or send an urgent message, you can use this advance balance.
In the world of telecom, Ufone is a prominent player that provides its services to millions of users across Pakistan. From voice calls to data needs of the current era, it has evolved to meet the ever-changing demands of its users.
In this article, we will guide you through how to take Ufone loan, whether you are a prepaid or a postpaid customer. With user-friendly explanations and step-by-step instructions, we will guide you through the process of availing of this UAdvance, its unsubscription, and eligibility criteria.
Table of Contents
Ufone Loan Code
Getting a UAdvance loan is very easy as you need only to dial the code. The Ufone loan code offers you a convenient way to get an advance balance on your sim when you need it. It is like having a cushion with you when your balance is on the lower side. With this service, you will not worry about being cut off from calls, messages, or any essential mobile service at any time.
Ufone Prepaid Advance Loan Code
For Ufone prepaid users, staying connected is now even easier. If you ever find yourself out of balance and need an instant sim recharge, the following procedure will help you with it:
- To request a prepaid loan, simply dial the Ufone Loan Code *456# from your Ufone number.
- Once you have dialed the code, follow the instructions provided to complete the loan request.
- It is a quick and straightforward process and you will get a confirmation message notifying you about the balance amount you have got.
- You will get an advance loan of Rs.20/- that will be returned to the company on the next recharge of your sim with a tax of Rs.4.40/-. This means an amount of Rs.24.40/- will be deducted on the next recharge.
But if you forgot your sim number during recharge, then you have the facility to dial the Ufone sim number check code to get your sim number.
Ufone Postpaid Advance Loan
Ufone has made sure that customers with a postpaid plan would not remain neglected when it comes to availing of the advance balance service.
Here is how one can access the Ufone postpaid advance loan:
- If you are a postpaid user and in need of an instant balance, all you have to do is to dial Ufone postpaid advance loan code *229# from your Ufone number.
- Follow the instructions after dialing the code to get your advance balance.
- You will receive a confirmation message confirming you about getting the postpaid advance balance.
- When you use the postpaid advance balance, a nominal fee of Rs.5+tax will be deducted from your next postpaid bill.
Whether you are a prepaid or a postpaid user, Ufone has never let you back for any service. You just need to dial the appropriate code to get this UAdvance service.
In order to check your current balance, dial the Ufone balance check code *124#.
- In order to be eligible for the Ufone loan, you must have a Ufone sim.
- Moreover, you must have a balance lower than the loan amount. The company has set the loan request limit for up to Rs.11.95/-. This means that you can request a loan only if your balance falls below Rs.11.59/-.
- All prepaid and postpaid customers can avail of this service but with different activation codes.
How to Unsubscribe from Ufone Loan Service?
Did you notice a Rs.25/- addition to your account as UAdvance without your consent?
If you don’t want this automatic addition to your sim balance, then you can opt out of it very easily. In such a case, seek help from Ufone customer service by calling their helpline 333. You can also reach out to them at 0331-1333100. Once your call connects with the representative, ask him to deactivate the Ufone Advance Loan service. This way, you can have more control over your balance and avoid any unexpected credit additions and then tax deductions.
Dial the Ufone All Packages Unsubscribe Code to get rid of any subscribed package. Moreover, you can also dial the Ufone balance save code to activate the balance save service for your sim while using the internet.
The Ufone loan service is a valuable tool that keeps us connected even when the balance is low. By understanding how to request a Ufone loan and the associated charges that we have covered in this article, you can utilize this service. In this way, you will never run short of balance or communication at any time.