AB RAAT KO BAATAIN SHURU KARO WITH UFONE MEGA INTERNET OFFER!
Daily offers have a separate utility among top and heavy internet offers as these provide cheap offers during any emergency situation such as electricity shortage or broadband blockage. Ufone has come up with the solution of its Mega Internet offer so that its users may not face any problem with their fun or work. This offer is subscribe-able on a daily basis where users can do unlimited baatain with their loved ones throughout the night till 12 PM day time.
This daily internet offer is a well-to-go offer for the customers who need data at night. In this article, let us explore the details related to this offer; its validity, charges, subscription code/methods, unsub code, and terms & conditions.
Table of Contents
Daily Mega Internet Details
This is the best offer for night bloomers and morning workers, who will get 2 GB of internet volume.
The offer is a one-day package and does not include any on-net or off-net call minutes and SMS resources. What one will get after subscribing to the daily mega internet offer is just a 2 GB data volume to be used within a limited time. The available resources will only be available from 12 AM to 12 PM.
The details of this daily bundle are:
|Mega Internet Offer||Mega Internet Offer
- One will get these 2000 MBs of data for only at the charges of Rs.20/- for 12 hours.
- Dial the daily internet offer code *550# to subscribe to the offer.
- One can visit any nearby retailer shop to offer activation.
- Download the “My Ufone App” to get the offer easily.
- To subscribe to it via the site, one must search for the offer and fill in the blank given on the official site with the prepaid sim number.
- You can check out the remaining MBs from 2000 MBs by dialing the code *706#.
- Or download “My Ufone App” to track real-time usage.
Note: One can get instant 10% Cashback from the My Ufone app on every recharge or buy a Super Card using UPaisa account or Credit/Debit card.
- Dial the mega internet offer unsub code *5501# to unsubscribe from the offer.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid for all prepaid customers.
- 2000 MBs are available till 11:59:59 PM.
- All calls made through WhatsApp will be charged from the volume bucket.
- The customer will be charged the base tariff of Rs. 2.75 + tax/MB with a charging pulse of 512 KBs after consuming the data provided. (After using 25 MBs, the consumer will get 150 MBs free till midnight).
- Only use Biometric verified SIMs – PTA.
- Subscriptions to multiple offers and packages will have their own charging priority. One must call the helpline at 333 or email [email protected] to get the details about the charging preferences of your desired package.
It’s the cheapest daily offer offered by Ufone. You can also deactivate it when not required. Avail of the offer by subscribing to it by any of the subscription methods.
If you are more inclined towards weekly offers than daily ones, then do have a look at the Weekly Internet Plus offer.