Oh! I forgot my sim number.
اگر آپ بھی اپنا سم نمبر بھول گئے ہیں تو پریشان ہونے کی ضرورت نہیں، کیونکہ ہم لائے ہیں آپکے لئے وہ طریقے جن سے با آسانی اپنا یوفون نمبر حاصل کیا جا سکتا ہے۔
Maybe you have found your previously lost deactivated sim or chances are that you forgot your number, or maybe you have found a sim lying roadside at a walk. In either case, you are surely interested in knowing the sim number or the owner’s name to whom it may be registered.
Well, we have brought you 4-5 ways on how to check the Ufone number. You can either go for the Ufone number check code, helpline, or SMS method to get the sim details.
But let me first tell you one amazing offer that you can avail of after activating your 30 days deactivated sim. After reactivating your sim, dial the sim lagao offer code to get free resources for the next 60 days.
A mega recent upgrade of the operator is the upgrade from Sab Se Bari Plus offer to the Weekly Digital offer where you will get double incentives at reduced rates. Some other discounted packages offered by the company to its customers are the Super Card Gold, Social Hero offer, and the Super Card 899 offer. Other than these, Ufone has now upgraded every aspect of its service and that’s why it has launched amazing and affordable internet packages that are compiled at our site- Paktarrif.
If you have activated any of the offers, and your balance is gone while using the internet, then dial the balance save code to save your balance from any extra cuttings.
Coming back to our topic, if you have forgotten your sim number and now you are trying to check it without spending your money, then we have presented here some quick ways to check out the sim number.
Table of Contents
Ufone Number Check Code
Ufone has provided a number check code to instantly check your number by simply typing and sending the code. In order to get your forgotten sim number, follow the easy steps below:
- Open your mobile phone dialer to dial the code.
- Type the Ufone number check code *780*3# there and tap on the call icon below.
- A pop-up will appear instantly, showing your sim number on the screen.
- There, you got your sim number.
This is a completely free-of-cost procedure to fulfill your requirements.
Ufone Number Check by SMS
Sim number checking by code is an easy and quick way of getting your number, but if it doesn’t work for you, then you can step towards this second method. In this method, you will type a message to get the details of your sim. But remember to avail of this service, one must have some balance in his/her sim as this will incur some messaging costs.
Follow the below-mentioned easy guide to get the details of your sim, such as the sim owner’s name, CNIC, activation date, and the number, of course.
- Open the messaging app on your mobile phone.
- Create a new message.
- Type “MNP” in the text area. MNP stands for My Number Please.
- Type the number 667 in the recipient’s name and send this message.
- You will shortly receive a text message showing you the details like your number, Sim owner’s name, and CNIC, along with the sim activation date.
As this method deducts service charges from your balance, so if you do not have any recharge in your sim account, then go for the third method mentioned below.
How to Check Ufone Number by Code?
There is another code, dialing which you can get your query of knowing the sim number done free of any cost. For this, you need to follow the following steps:
- After opening the dialer on the phone, dial the code *1# for the same cause of knowing the sim number.
- You have to wait for some seconds while the USSD code is processing.
- Once it finishes up, you will see the sim number on your screen.
This method is also free of cost and no service charges will be deducted, but there is still a method to check the sim number online, discussed next.
Online Ufone Number Check by Call
Ufone customers have this facility to avail of customer service help whenever they need it.
- For this, dial the service helpline 333 to call on it to get help from the operator.
- The operator will ask you some questions, so carefully listen to him.
- You need to have some credentials before making the call. These are Your complete name, Your CNIC, and the IMSI number of your sim card.
- Follow the instructions given by the operator, and you will eventually get the sim number.
Remember this method costs service charges so avail of it only if you have a balance in the sim.
Ufone Number Check by Ufone App
This is the last method in case all the above methods fail for you, but certainly, this will not be the case like this. If you have the “My Ufone app” already installed on your mobile, then you can easily get your sim number and the remaining balance information by signing in after entering your pin.
As the app already has your number, if you have previously signed up for it, so now by logging into it, you will get to know the details on the home page.
How to Check IMEI?
This is an additional tip for our readers where we are guiding them on how they can check their IMEI to verify their phones to PTA w.r.t. the sim networks operational in Pakistan.
Follow these suggested easy steps to verify your mobile number after getting your IMEI code:
- Dial the IMEI code *#06# from your mobile phone dialer, and send.
- You will receive a 15-digit IMEI number.
- If your phone has a dual sim system, then you will get two 15-digit IMEI numbers for each sim slot.
- You need to send each IMEI number individually to 8484 in order to know the verification status of your phone. This will cost you Rs.0.10/- per confirmation.
In this way, you can very easily verify your phones.
- Your data is accessible to the Ufone sim that you are using.
- Any illegal use of your sim is punishable by law.
- The provided codes may not always function, as the operator has the right to change the codes and taxes at any time. So, in case of any query, freely contact the customer service helpline or visit the nearby retail shop.
You can find out the sim number of your own sim or the sim you have found during the roadside walk through the above-mentioned methods. You can dial the number check code for Ufone *780*3# or *1# to get the number instantly. But you can also send MNP to 667 to get the complete details about the sim. The Ufone app method is not 100% recommended as you must sign up otherwise you cannot be able to check the number as signing up to the app requires the number. So, last but not least, you can call customer service online on 333 for any of your queries.
Moreover, always use PTA-approved sim cards and never ever misuse any other person’s sim.
If you are planning to buy a new sim or have bought one, then you are officially eligible to enjoy Nayi sim offer for the whole week.