Have you found your old Ufone SIM card that’s been inactive for over 30 days?
If yes, then you’re in for a treat with Ufone SIM Lagao Offer, designed to welcome you back with open arms with a range of exciting incentives. This offer ensures that you have unlimited connectivity and bonuses for the next 60 days.
It’s a big announcement from Ufone for prepaid customers. So, if you are a Ufone user and haven’t used your sim for the last 30 days, then you will be pleased to know about the incentives that Ufone is offering to its old customers in the form of the Ufone Sim Lgao Offer. Just switch your sim usage to Ufone and take advantage of the exciting offers.
Ufone offers several incentives to its prepaid customers who haven’t used their Ufone sim in the last 30 days. This offer is free only for those customers with the objective of bringing old users back to its services.
In this article, you will get to know the details about this (یوفون سم لگاو آفر) sim lgao offer by Ufone, its activation code, incentives offered, validity, eligibility, and terms & conditions.
Table of Contents
Sim Lagao Offer Details
8 GB Internet Data
With the SIM Lagao Offer, you will receive a total of 8 GB of internet data. However, this data is distributed in two cycles:
- First Day: On the very first day of activating the offer, you’ll receive a generous 4 GB of internet data. This initial data allowance is perfect for kick-starting your online activities.
- 31st Day: Exactly on the 31st day of your offer activation, you’ll get another 4 GB of internet data. This additional data ensures that you continue to enjoy the internet connectivity throughout the entire 60-days.
Ufone prepaid customers can use all of these resources on putting their sims back into their phones.
Daily Minutes and SMS
Along with these 8GB data, you’ll get daily minutes and SMS. Their distribution is as follows:
- Daily Minutes: Every day, you’ll receive 100 minutes for Ufone to Ufone (U2U) and PTCL calls.
- Daily SMS: Alongside the daily minutes, you’ll also enjoy the benefit of 100 SMS per day. Whether you need to send a quick message or stay updated with the latest news, these SMS have got you covered.
The details of this offer are:
|Sim Lagao Offer||Sim Lagao Offer
Remember, these offers are not provided in bulk, but on a daily basis.
That’s not all!
On top of the daily minutes and SMS, you can also get delighted with extra rewards:
- Usage Bonus: By using Rs.10/- or more on your Ufone SIM card, you become eligible for additional bonuses. These bonuses include 200 extra Ufone to PTCL minutes and 200 SMS, which are valid for one day. It’s a fantastic way to make the most of your active Ufone SIM card.
Note: The offer is valid for only 60 days after the subscription.
Ufone Sim Lagao Offer Code
Activating the Ufone Band Sim Offer is as easy as it can be:
- Insert your inactive Ufone SIM card into your mobile phone.
- Dial the Ufone Sim Lagao Offer code *5000# and within moments, you will receive a notification about the bundle activation.
How to Check Eligibility for Ufone Band Sim Offer
- To check eligibility for the band sim reactivation, offer, call Ufone on their helpline 333. Remember, only those customers who haven’t used their sims in the last 30 days are eligible.
Status Check Code
- To check the remaining internet data, free minutes, free SMS, and the free balance of the Ufone Offer, just dial *707# to check them. You can also dial *706# to check the Ufone remaining MBs.
Terms and Conditions
- All Ufone prepaid customers are eligible to avail of this offer.
- For the first seven days of your subscription, there will be no call setup charges (CSC). From the 8th day onwards to the 60th day, call tariff charges of Rs.0.03 per call (inclusive of tax) will be applied, in addition to CSC, resulting in a total charge of Rs.0.17 per call (inclusive of tax).
- The internet offer included in the Band Sim Offer can be subscribed to and consumed in areas with 2G, 3G, or 4G network coverage.
- There are no time restrictions on using the provided resources.
If you are reactivating your Ufone sim again, then you must be interested in checking the Ufone Internet packages.