Table of Contents
دبئی اور سعودی عرب کی سب سے سستی اور بہترین ڈیٹا رومنگ آفر
Ufone customers will enjoy uninterrupted calls on WhatsApp and free data roaming service in UAE and Saudi Arabia at the lowest rates. By using the same number as of Pakistan, customers can experience a seamless calling and data roaming service in Saudi Arabia and UAE.
Ufone, the third mobile operator in Pakistan, has a mission of being the best option for U, and it has worked hard and still growing to achieve its mission. It has upgraded to 4G from 2G and offers many amazing daily, weekly, and monthly internet packages. Not only this, but it has also launched its Super Card family where customers can get hybrid bundles having a mixture of internet GBs, free off-net/on-net minutes, and SMS.
But this time it set the stage for all PARDESI customers who want to retain their old Pakistani Ufone number outside Pakistan. For this purpose, Ufone UAE & Saudi Arabia Data Roaming Bucket has 2 offers for its customers, depending on their needs.
Our article has covered the details of the UAE & Saudi Arabia Data Roaming Bucket with service charges, availability, eligibility, and offered incentives.
Data Roaming Bucket Details
One has to dial the offer’s activation code for subscribing to this data roaming service. These roaming services will allow the customers to surf through all social applications, such as Facebook, WhatsApp, IMO, and Skype, without any limitations.
The offer has 2 buckets for its users.
The details of the two data roaming offers in the bucket are:
|PACKAGE||VOLUME & ELIGIBLE NETWORK||SUBSCRIPTION & VALIDITY||CHARGES|
|Bucket 1||Bucket 1
|Bucket 2||Bucket 2
Now the customers will enjoy their journey by remaining connected to their loved ones without getting any over-billing shocks. The operator has promised to serve its customer base with convenience and ease and is trying direly hard to remain true to its slogan: یوفون تم ھی تو ھو .
How to Activate
- Dial the bucket activation code *506# to activate this data roaming offer.
- The offer is available to subscribe by dialing the Ufone Customer Service Helpline: 333 (In Pakistan), & the Ufone IR Help Desk: +92-333-5100038 (Outside Pakistan).
Note: The standard Ufone Voice Outgoing Roaming charges are applicable on calling the IR Help Desk.
- Another option for customers to avail of the offer is to visit the nearest Ufone franchise, Service Centre, or PTCL Joint Shop.
Terms & Conditions
- All charges mentioned above are without taxes.
- Only postpaid customers are eligible to avail of the Data Roaming Bucket.
- To use this data roaming bucket, customers need to activate IR services in their number.
- The operator will charge the bundle on a prorated basis.
- Multiple subscriptions to the offer are allowed. All the resources are accumulated and validity will be based on the last subscription.
- The offer is not auto-recursive. One must reactivate the offer every time after expiry.
- Dila *707# to check for the remaining volume of the bucket.
- Free resources are available on the Etisalat network in the UAE, but the usage on all other networks is not charged from the free resources.
- Free resources are available on Mobily and STC networks in Saudi Arabia, but the usage on all other networks is not charged from the free resources.
- This is a limited-time offer and is subject to change at any time by the company.
Thie data roaming bucket is a good option for those who want to use their Pakistani number while they stay abroad. This article discusses all details regarding the bucket’s offer, eligibility, activation, and charges. It is a limited-time offer, and the company has the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
Ufone customers can dial the Ufone Social Champion Offer code to get 4 GB of internet, 150 On-Net Minutes plus SMS, and 20 Off-Net Minutes for 30 days.