Are you seeking a convenient way to perform a Warid balance check?
Whether you are an old user or a new one, understanding how to check Warid balance is essential to keep an eye on your expenses. In this article, we will discuss some of the balance checking ways that are available in 2023.
In the dynamic telecom industry, where every local mobile network competes to offer the best services, Warid is a prominent player there. It stands out with other telecom giants such as Ufone, Telenor, and Zong. Starting in 2004, it quickly captured the hearts of millions with its quality services and reliability.
But when Mobilink and Warid merged their forces to create “Jazz”, it emerged as the largest local telecom brand in Pakistan. With over 71 million subscribers, Jazz continues to deliver unparalleled services such as call forwarding, Full balance, double advance, and balance check service.
Whether you are a prepaid or a postpaid user, checking your balance has never been easier. But Warid understands its importance, and that is why it has given various simple methods for checking the sim balance. With the Warid Balance Check Code, it has introduced a user-friendly way for subscribers to keep track of their balance.
Continue reading our article to explore each balance-checking method in detail to effortlessly manage your balance.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to check Warid Balance
- 2 Some Common Issues and Reminders
- 3 Conclusion
How to check Warid Balance
Discovering your Warid balance before these methods has never been easier. So, it is a big thanks to a range of accessible methods that are designed for user convenience.
Here are a variety of ways to check your balance, ensuring you are always informed about your mobile credit.
A. Warid balance Check Code For Prepaid Customers
USSD codes are quick, convenient, and accessible. Warid has also made balance checking very simple using a USSD code. By following a few easy steps, you can have your balance information at your fingertips.
Using USSD Code *100#
The balance checking code *100# is your key to quickly discovering your Warid prepaid balance. Follow the below mentioned simple steps to have it:
- Open the dialer of your mobile containing the Warid sim.
- Dial the Warid balance check code *100# and hit the call button to start the process.
- You will receive a pop-up message containing your account balance along with its expiry date.
Remember, every time you dial this code to check your balance, a nominal balance checking fee of Rs.0.50/- will apply.
Alternate USSD Code *111#
Another option at your ease is the code *111#. This alternate method grants you quick access to your account balance with just a few taps.
So, here is the simple guide for it:
- Dial *111# from your Warid mobile number.
- Select option 2 for “Balance & Other Services” from the prompts that appeared.
- Navigate further by selecting option 6 for “Check Account Balance”.
- After entering the 4-digits pin, your current balance information will appear on your mobile screen.
It will also cost you a fee of about Rs.0.20/-. Keep in mind that codes might be subject to change by Warid, so it is always a good idea to stay updated with the latest information.
B. Mobile App Method
In the current time, convenience is just at your fingertips. If you prefer a technological way to keep track of your sim balance, the Warid mobile app is your go-to solution. This app has a user-friendly interface and its navigation is easy.
Follow the steps below to check balance via mobile app:
- Download and install the Warid Mobile App from the Google Play Store (for Android users) or Apple App Store (for iOS users).
- Log in to your account using your credentials. (Sign up first, if you don’t have one).
- Navigate to the “Balance” or “Account” section within the app for balance checking.
- Sometimes it might appear on the home screen of the app.
Using this mobile app is not only a good choice for balance checking, but it offers more than it. It provides a central point for managing various aspects of your account to make your experience smoother. You can further explore the app for other network related services.
C. Online Account Method – Via Official Website
If you prefer to manage your sim related affairs by using the official website, then you must have an online account on the website. With this option, you can stay updated on your balance and on some other detailed insights.
Follow these steps to check your balance through the Warid online account:
- Open the web browser on your smartphone or computer and go to the official Warid website.
- Log in to your online account by clicking on the icon on the top right corner. Use your registered credentials to sign in. If you are a new user, you will need to sign up and create an account.
- Once logged in, locate the “Balance” or “Account” section. This is where you will find your remaining balance.
There is no recharge required for utilizing this method. You just need to have an internet connection for this.
D. Checking Warid Balance via the Warid Helpline
For those who prefer a more personalized touch for their queries, the Warid helpline offers a straightforward option. Follow the steps below to utilize the helpline or customer service for balance checking:
- Pick up your Warid mobile device and dial the Warid helpline 111.
- Follow the voice instructions provided by the automated system to access the balance inquiry option.
- On clicking the required buttons, your remaining balance will be announced or sent to you via SMS
It’s a personalized way to get your queries done and will only charge you call setup charges.
Some Common Issues and Reminders
It is very rare that you will encounter issues while checking your balance, but if it happens, here’s how to check it:
- If the USSD code does not work, ensure you have dialed it correctly.
- For app-related problems, update the app or reinstall it.
- If the online account does not display your balance, clear your browser cache and try again.
- Always double-check your balance.
- Some methods might have associated charges, so be aware.
We have outlined various easy methods to access your sim balance details. Now it’s up to you to select the right method, depending on your preferences and convenience. You can go for dialing the Warid balance check code or utilizing their helpline as the most preferred method by us.