People who wish to earn money from social media such as TikTok must also know how to withdraw money from the TikTok Creator Fund.
TikTok Creator fund is a program launched by TikTok to give rewards to its content creators for their incredible content. The content creators from TikTok can use their creativity to build their careers.
The rewards or the income they can earn from this platform depend on the views they receive, engagement on their videos, and the originality of their content. If someone is bothering you on TikTok, here is our guide on how to block someone on TikTok.
TikTok wants to pay the creative and backbreaking work with monetization strategies and prospects to their fiscal objectives. Let’s find out more about TikTok Creator Fund, its monetization policies, and eligibility criteria.
Table of Contents
- 1 Important Note
- 2 What Is TikTok Creator Fund?
- 3 Who Is Eligible?
- 4 How To Calculate Funds For The TikTok Creator?
- 5 How To Withdraw Money From TikTok Creator Fund
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 FAQs
Only those TikTok content creators can earn from this platform, who have signed up for this program before the unveiling of the TikTok Creativity Program Beta. TikTok Creator Fund is no longer available to earn money. Moreover, if you switch to the Beta Program, the Creator Fund Program will no longer be available for you.
If someone is bothering you on TikTok, read our guide on how to block someone on TikTok.
What Is TikTok Creator Fund?
TikTok Creator Fund is an initiative of TikTok to empower its content creators to become financially independent. You create inspiring, informing, engaging, and entertaining content for your viewers on TikTok and TikTok pays you in return.
Who Is Eligible?
There is a certain eligibility criterion for content creators on TikTok if they want to qualify for the TikTok Creator Fund.
These are described below:
- To qualify for the Creator Fund, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- You should have at least ten thousand genuine followers.
- Your content should have at least one hundred thousand genuine views in the last 30 days.
- Your content must comply with the TikTok Community Guidelines.
- The Creator Fund Program is not available in all parts of the world. You must be a resident of America, UK, France, Italy or Spain.
How To Calculate Funds For The TikTok Creator?
Another thing that TikTok creators should know is that all their videos cannot qualify for the TikTok Creator Fund program. For example, live streams, Stitches, Duets, and content created before qualifying for Creator Fund are not eligible.
How To Withdraw Money From TikTok Creator Fund
The income that you earned as a part of the TikTok Creator Fund program will be visible in your TikTok account three days after your video has gone viral.
Follow the steps given below to withdraw money from the TikTok Creator Fund:
- Open the TikTok application on your phone and log into your account.
- Go to your TikTok profile and click on the three dots option you see there.
- After clicking on three dots, explore different options and then go to the Balance option.
- In the Balance category, select the option of income.
- There, you need to enter the code of six digits that has been sent to your linked email option.
- After entering the code, you will see a new screen. You need to add a payment method there to withdraw money.
- Click I agree to the terms and conditions imposed by TikTok and connect either PayPal or Zelle account to withdraw money
- Once the payment method is added, move back and click on withdraw money.
Payment in your TikTok creator account will come at the end of the month. TikTok provides you the option of PayPal or Zelle to withdraw money. Your TikTok creator account must have at least one hundred dollars if you want to withdraw them.
I explained to you a step-by-step guide on how to withdraw money from the TikTok Creator Fund. If you are a TikTok content creator, you can use this guide to withdraw money from your account. If you have any more concerns regarding TikTok, ask me in the comments section.
Why am I unable to withdraw money from my TikTok account?
How can you earn from the TikTok Creator Fund?
Can you earn from TikTok in Pakistan?
- Paid content
- Affiliate marketing
- Online business
- Virtual gifts
- TikTok influencer agency
How much can you earn from TikTok per 1,000 views?
Which countries pay on TikTok?