Zong customers will enjoy a new and trending social offer for a whole month in just a one-time subscription. Zong Monthly WhatsApp plus offer will give you flat 5000 MBs of data for 30 days to remain connected with your social circles, friends, and family. This is the best offer for all low-usage customers at a very affordable price.
The details of the offered incentives and activation code of this WhatsApp plus offer are provided in our article.
Table of Contents
WhatsApp Plus Details
The offer is a win-win deal for customers as it won’t charge you much but provides you with 5GB of data to enjoy your social applications. You can easily avail of non-stop audio and video calls on WhatsApp and IMO all month and without interruption or time limits.
The details of the offer are:
|Zong Monthly WhatsApp Plus||Zong Monthly WhatsApp Plus
This 5 GB data offer covers all features of WhatsApp including:
- Picture sharing
- Video & voice calls
- Text & voice messages
- Video sharing & downloading
Offer Activation Code
- To subscribe to this 5GB WhatsApp and IMO offer for a month, dial *4000# and get subscribed to this Plus offer in just Rs.220/-.
- The WhatsApp Plus offer subscription is also available in “My Zong App”.
WhatsApp Offer Status Check Code
- To check the status of the offer, its remaining data MBs, On-net/off-net Minutes, and SMS dial *102#.
- Every inquiry will charge you Rs. 0.10+tax.
Offer Deactivation Code
- If you are no longer interested in the monthly WhatsApp package, dial *4000# from your mobile phone and then reply with 2.
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is auto-recursive.
- Dial status check code *102# for Rs. 0.1+ tax to check for remaining data MBs.
- Rs.1+tax/MB will be charged for out-of-bundle usage after package expiry.
- Rs.4+tax/MB will be charged as the default rate if one uses data without any subscribed bundle.
- The default charging pulse is 1 MB.
Zong WhatsApp Plus offer is the best package to avail on a monthly basis at a reasonable price. So, here complete details of the offered incentives are given to our readers.