Nowadays people want to remain connected with their friends and family even when they are far away from home at their work and WhatsApp provides the best medium for their flawless social connections. Zong along with providing amazing WhatsApp offers for prepaid customers (already discussed in other articles) also offers WhatsApp bundles for its postpaid customers.
Here in this article, we are covering the Zong Postpaid Monthly WhatsApp offer as postpaid customers can’t subscribe to the offers which are for prepaid customers.
Postpaid WhatsApp Package
Zong offers a reasonable WhatsApp bundle for its postpaid customers but there is no such bundle on a daily or weekly basis for them.
The details of the postpaid monthly WhatsApp Package are:
|Postpaid Monthly WhatsApp Bundle||Postpaid Monthly WhatsApp Bundle
The monthly postpaid offer automatically expired after 30 days and you have to reactivate this offer to avail of it again.
Terms And Conditions
- The offer expires after 30 days, so one must redial the code to subscribe again.
- If you are using data without subscribing to any bundle, then the company will deduct charges of Rs.1+tax.
- As your SIM is your identity so only use SIMs that are issued through Biometric Verification – PTA.
- One can report any unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA.
- An Advance Income Tax (AIT) rate of 12.5% will be charged on every recharge.
- A sales tax (GST) of 19.5% will be charged for usage.
As postpaid customers don’t have any daily or weekly package, they must subscribe to a postpaid monthly offer to fulfill their social needs. So, activate this postpaid bundle for you by dialing the subscription code and enjoy for a week.