Now in your city, Zong is introducing an amazing 10 GB weekly data offer at an unbeatable price.
Pakistan-based mobile data network owned by China, Zong is making a lead among other telecommunication networks operating nationwide. Zong offers many hybrid and economical packages to its customers so that they may never regret using the network. The hybrid bundles are where one can get all the internet, SMS, and call packages in one bundle, so there is no need to subscribe to different packages.
This time Zong is offering some amazing regional offers, such as the “Zong Lahore Super Offer”.
In this article, we have uncovered the details regarding the Zong Sindh Offer with all the offered incentives, charges, and activation codes.
Table of Contents
Sindh Offer Details
Zong prepaid customers residing in Sindh can enjoy this amazing weekly Sindh offer by dialing the activation code *54#. The offer’s incentives will be available 24/7 for use.
The details of the offer are:
|Sindh Offer||Sindh Offer
Weekly Offer Activation Code
- Dial *54# to activate the weekly Sindh Offer for just Rs.280.
- Download “My Zong App” and activate the offer from there.
- Zong prepaid customers living in Sindh can activate this offer through any retailer or nearby shop.
Offer Deactivation Code
- The offer automatically deactivates after 7 days. So, there is no need to deactivate it.
- Otherwise, the offer can easily be unsubscribed from My Zong App.
- It is a location-based offer and is subject to change at any time.
- The offer is only available for Sindh customers.
- The standard charges will be applicable on the internet, calls, and SMS made from outside Sindh.
- The offer is non-recursive. One needs to redial the code to subscribe to it again.
- There will be no call set-up charges during this offer.
Terms & Conditions
If applicable, then the company will charge the following below-mentioned percentages:
- An Advance Income Tax (AIT) rate of 15% will apply on every recharge.
- If applicable then, an FED of 19.5% will apply to usage.
- If applicable then, Sales tax (GST) of 19.5% will apply to usage (if applicable).
If you are a resident of Sindh, then you will definitely want to subscribe to this offer. Grab it right now as it is a limited-time offer.
If you have subscribed to any Zong package and now want to deactivate it, then check out the ways at “How to unsubscribe All Zong packages”. Also, if you don’t want to miss any important calls during a meeting and want to activate the call forwarding service to divert your call to another number, check it out at “Zong Call Forwarding Service”.